Deadpool (2016)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
Deadpool_poster.jpg
Red Band Trailer

I just saw this and it was fantastic! Good that they didn't make this PG13. I hope this does well so they can make a sequel.

I just saw this and it was fantastic! Good that they didn't make this PG13. I hope this does well so they can make a sequel.
No need to hope for either things cus Fox already greenlighted a sequel and it's expected to make 130 Million over the holiday weekend.

Last edited:
Spoiler Reviews (Don't watch these videos unless you've seen the movie but if you don't care about spoilers then watch away. You have been warned)

Deadpool was so awesoome! I won't spoil it but there were some MJ references in it, good ones!

Really? I didn't notice. Please tell but write spoiler alert before it.

SPOILER ALERT

It's not really a major spoiler but at the beginning when he's slaughtering people left and right like kebabs you can hear the intro to beat it play and then he does the spin and toestand for a fraction of a second :)

It's not really a major spoiler but at the beginning when he's slaughtering people left and right like kebabs you can hear the intro to beat it play and then he does the spin and toestand for a fraction of a second :)

It's nothing more than the first few notes, but I swear I kept hearing it too! Not just during the beginning but also occasionally through later fight scenes. Was kinda hoping Beat It would kick in at some points (even if it's anti-violent message conflicts with what's going on at that point, but still, that in itself would be something :p).

I noticed the music but I didn't think it was Beat It. It was just something that sounds similiar.

Looks like Beat It wasn't sampled, instead Junkie XL actually used the same kind of synth that Michael and Quincy did for Beat It.

Skip to 2:56 for the relevant part:

So cool!!

Looks like Beat It wasn't sampled, instead Junkie XL actually used the same kind of synth that Michael and Quincy did for Beat It.

Skip to 2:56 for the relevant part:

So cool!!

Whoa that was ultra cool! Junkie XL knows how to do them soundtracks!

It's my favourite film of 2016 so far ?5 out of 5. See Suicide Squad (2016) for my explanation ?

Last edited:
The film has TWO golden globe nominations!! One for best picture in a musical or comedy and the other for Ryan Reynolds in best actor category. Never expected this.

Back