Debbie rowe diagnosed with breast cancer

MzKittyCat777

Guests
Michael Jackson's ex-wife has breast cancer, and their estranged daughter doesn't even know.

We've learned Debbie Rowe was diagnosed recently and will undergo surgery in the next week, but her daughter, 18-year-old Paris Jackson, has no idea because she broke all contact with her mom more than a year ago.
Rowe has all but given up on salvaging the relationship. After Michael died, Debbie and Paris got extremely close, to the point it created friction with the rest of the family.

When Paris began dealing with her own problems, the relationship fell apart. Rowe believes the family influenced their daughter and drove a wedge.
Either way, we're told Debbie is sad, but is not counting on any emotional support from her daughter.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/04/debbi...michael-breast-cancer?adid=TMZ_Search_Results

My heart goes out to her and I hope she wins this fight against breast cancer

I remember when there were reports about her cancer scare. I thought everything turned out to be ok, but it appears not...Wouldn't wish this on anyone. I hope Debbie can beat this.

I hadn't read about this till yesterday and was saddened by it. I truly hope she will be ok. Irrespective what anyone thinks, I have great sympathy for her and feel a sense of gratitude. Lest we forget, she is the woman responsible for making Michael's most important dream of fatherhood a reality and she also testified not once, but twice in trials related to him. For those things alone she will always have my respect. All the more so now in such a terrible situation. I hope she'll get all the support and cure she needs and hopefully she'll beat this dreadful cancer monster which afflicts far too many all across the world.......

She's definitely a fighter, She definitely isn't taking this laying down!!

Oh so sorry for her :I hope she have all the support from her loved ones and speedy recovery form surgery and treatment.Sending to her strength

I dont follow the jackson family drama but i hope paris can be there for her mom

Back