dedicate to anyone you want thread

For my dearest internet friend

i'm here for you ;) ...always

I dedicate this song to someone who problably will have a sad day tomorrow. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts, the girl with the most sweet smile, stay strong.The was made for our Michael but I am sending it to you.

Actually Janet's no sleep ?
It goes out to someone who is very kind, very sweet.

To my Dad and brother......

I-Miss-You-86.jpg

These days I'm thinking of my grandparents.....today especially of my granma (on my mother's side) who passed away two years ago.

black.jpg

^^^ is also for my granpa on my dad's side who went half a year ago tomorrow. I'm thinking also of my other two granpas, cause some of us are lucky enough to have five grandparents, some by blood, others by heart.

I'm sorry for not knowing them better and spending more time with them, for all the troubles and worries caused to them and also very appreciative of all the support and love received from them over the years. I can only hope that at least for my surviving granma I will be able to do a bit better, but who knows?

Although she'll probably never see this next picture (she's not exactly computer savvy), this is for her......

rose.jpg

I'll make sure to send her some well wishes over the phone though next time around and maybe some other things as well.

Today also marks my grandma's funeral two years ago. Earlier today I found this next picture and couldn't help but reminisce one evening as she was goin' away from my room, passed by it and "said" to Michael - you pretty guy you, you had to go and die........ I thought that was very sweet of her. God rest her soul!

just_gorgeous.jpg

To dear gorgeous beloved sonny
I dedicate this to you, I trust in you and what would I do without sonny moo, your distinctive awesomeness just continues, I'm so happy.
I love you so much, you always give me something to think about

You make life epic, nothing else matters xox

Para Ramona.
Una mujer fuerte y luchadora que batallo contra el cancer hasta el final .La mujer que cuidaba con esmero el rubio y largo pelo de aquella niña que fui y de quien cada mañana ,al mirarme en el espejo, veo su sonrisa que es la mia.La persona que ha pesar de no estar en este mundo, jamas me abandono...Mi madre
[video=youtube;j9akSI6_pPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9akSI6_pPk[/video]
Love you and miss you forever :heart:
060510_1273145877_88_jazmin.jpg

Back