Demoes vs Finished Versions

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
What Elements from a demo have you preferred to a finished released version?

And what mashups of a demo and a finished version have you wanted to hear?

I would enjoy hearing

Starlight's vocals on the finished version of Thriller
The Girl Is Mine's Demo mashed up with the final (Single) version, maybe as a solo rendition.
She's Out of My Life final vocal take on the demoes original acoustic demo. And vice versa.

And id imagine you could do all sorts of things with Human Nature.

Give In To Me
"I might live my life alone girl" line from the demo should have been in the final version.

It's one of my favourite vocal moments from Mike's career and it would have elevated the album version in my opinion
I Love the Vocals of that demo. That song in general is a masterpiece.

The demo of Who Is It has such a cool outro rhythm that I would also love to hear added to the final thing.

This thread isn't just about, what demoes are better. I wanted to hear some ideas of combining the best of the demoes with the best of the final version.

What Elements from a demo have you preferred to a finished released version?

And what mashups of a demo and a finished version have you wanted to hear?

I would enjoy hearing

Starlight's vocals on the finished version of Thriller
The Girl Is Mine's Demo mashed up with the final (Single) version, maybe as a solo rendition.
She's Out of My Life final vocal take on the demoes original acoustic demo. And vice versa.

And id imagine you could do all sorts of things with Human Nature.
i really like the pyt demo. i love both versions equally because they are very different and not very comparable (considering the beat and background music i mean). i dont know how they could mash up, but i love both of the versions and would like if they could somehow be combined

Back