Detailed dating history of Michael Jackson?

Lasagna_Man2

Proud Member
On the internet you can find different articles about the usual people who are known to have dated Michael (Tatum, Brooke, Lisa Marie, Debbie Rowe), but most don't even include some others like Stephanie Mills, Madonna or Tatiana (who didn't "date" Michael but according to what she and other people have said, MJ was very interested and it was Marlon Brando's son who kicked her out, but MJ's entourage is a whole other topic).

So I wondered if anyone here had the knowledge to make an extended dating history of MJ, to see if there is more than all the names I've mentioned before (which are the ones I know of). I've heard about some girl named Shana but no idea about her story. I just want to know as much as possible about this for a project of mine, and I thought this was a good place to dig for this info.

Hope someone can help :)

iolPKqk.jpg

Now people asking for detailed dating history of MJ, next time they will ask detailed intimate history of MJ life... Ew

Michael had lots of girlfriends. I counted 17. If I could ask MJ a question I would ask him this: How and why??

Don't be an arse.

In the run up to Tii shows he only had one that went around with him. Not the nanny either.
Slim white girl with dark hair prob looked about 25? She would always be hanging around in the back of photos when MJ visited a mall for example.

I thought it was just a crazy fan who followed him everywhere but I do remember some saying it was maybe a gf

No offense but how is mj 's dating life any of your business?!
Maybe I should explain because this has proved to be a sensitive topic for many people here.
The same way I've been putting together info on MJ's business deals that never happened or went wrong (Dreamworks, Marvel, Don Bluth, MJJ Music, etc), I've been trying to gather info on more personal details like his vitiligo treatment and, as seen in this thread, of his dating life as well.
I understand why people would be mad at me asking this, because of all the bad and speculative press MJ has gotten through this both dead and alive, but I also do not think it's fair to say that I don't deserve to know (when there's a bazillion threads on this forum discussing these topics). I'm not looking to speculate further, if anything I'm trying to avoid fake news and fake rumours and get things straight! This is a place I thought of because maybe fans who might have seen or might know something that you can't easily find online with a simple google search.
Hope that makes sense so people can be a little bit less defensive.

It appears that these dates that Michael Jackson had with girls/women were nothing serious (in the romantic sense).

Besides, John Randy Taraborrelli stated:

"No one believed [that] he'd had romances with girls such as Tatum O'Neal or Brooke Shields, no matter how much he insisted he had" (John Randy Taraborrelli, 2009)

Even his 2 marriages were apparently not because of romantic reasons.

It is said that the singer married Lisa Marie Presley for emotional support and also to distract attention from the child sexual abuse accusations against him, while his later marriage with Debbie Rowe is said to be a business matter.

No one believed [that] he'd had romances with girls such as Tatum O'Neal or Brooke Shields, no matter how much he insisted he had"
It's hard to believe a man had any interest in a woman, could you even imagine.

Some of y'all truly just warped in the mind. Terminally online.

It appears that these dates that Michael Jackson had with girls/women were nothing serious (in the romantic sense).

"No one believed [that] he'd had romances with girls such as Tatum O'Neal or Brooke Shields, no matter how much he insisted he had" (John Randy Taraborrelli, 2009)
you just have to open your eyes to realize he's wrong:

I swear, watching fan interactions like these make me wish I was a girl sometimes. He was so especially loving and nurturing to female fans. 🥺 I also wish more people were aware of this and saw this.

It is said that the singer married Lisa Marie Presley for emotional support and also to distract attention from the child sexual abuse accusations against him, while his later marriage with Debbie Rowe is said to be a business matter.
I'm sure Tatum has confirmed herself that she and Michael dated on and off for a couple of years. It sort of ended after she didn't go to The Wiz premiere with him, because her agent Sue Mengers told her not to (according to Tatum, her agent regretted doing that). Though even after that they went on some dates (like the famous pic of MJ with a wig and a beard). Tatum also confirmed they kissed and that she was aware of Michael getting physical with other women, inclusing Lisa Marie.

Brooke has said there wasn't really anything physical between them though if I remember correctly. It seems to be more of Michael just having a crush on her.

In the book, John Randy didn't say Lisa was not Michael's romance. They did love each other, had strong chemical connection and never got over each other after divorce. Michael's last art purchase is a painting in which he saw Lisa in his dream. She was in his heart until the end of his life.

I think his dating history in the 70's or 80's was very innocent. In the Glenda tapes in 92 he says he never had a real intimate relationship. So I think LMP might have been his first.

The girl who followed Michael all the time in his final years is Talitha Linehan. You can read her book "Michael Jackson and me", which is btw a very interesting book. You get so much information about his last days.
His bodyguards tell about two women he met regularly at least in 2007 and 2008 and with whom he had a probable sexual relationship in their book "Protecting a king".
You get an idea about his lovelife when you read these two books.

This was just a random, candid interaction that he had with a female fan in Germany.
I'm sure Tatum has confirmed herself that she and Michael dated on and off for a couple of years. It sort of ended after she didn't go to The Wiz premiere with him, because her agent Sue Mengers told her not to (according to Tatum, her agent regretted doing that). Though even after that they went on some dates (like the famous pic of MJ with a wig and a beard). Tatum also confirmed they kissed and that she was aware of Michael getting physical with other women, inclusing Lisa Marie.

Brooke has said there wasn't really anything physical between them though if I remember correctly. It seems to be more of Michael just having a crush on her.
Tatum O'Neal confided in one of her friends that Michael Jackson did not seem very interested in her:

"How can any girl have a relationship with him? When we're together, he's so shy he hardly says two words … He doesn't seem very interested" (Tatum O'Neal)

One would say that the singer felt intimidated by girls/women (given also his private conversations with his spiritual advisor Rabbi Shmuley Boteach).

Some people even have stated that his public, high-profile dates with famous girls/women was all an act so as to hide something more sinister.

This was just a random, candid interaction that he had with a female fan in Germany.

Tatum O'Neal confided in one of her friends that Michael Jackson did not seem very interested in her:

"How can any girl have a relationship with him? When we're together, he's so shy he hardly says two words … He doesn't seem very interested" (Tatum O'Neal)

One would say that the singer felt intimidated by girls/women (given also his private conversations with his spiritual advisor Rabbi Shmuley Boteach).

Some people even have stated that his public, high-profile dates with famous girls/women was all an act so as to hide something more sinister.
Well there's multiple pictures and interviews from Tatum saying otherwise, but oh well.
What's the source for O'Neal's friend, btw? Did the friend themselves say it? Who are they? Are they still in contact with Tatum? and ofc, has Tatum said anything about them?
This is important because to contradict what Tatum has said publicly many times we need a solid source.

Well there's multiple pictures and interviews from Tatum saying otherwise, but oh well.
What's the source for O'Neal's friend, btw? Did the friend themselves say it? Who are they? Are they still in contact with Tatum? and ofc, has Tatum said anything about them?
This is important because to contradict what Tatum has said publicly many times we need a solid source.

The girl who followed Michael all the time in his final years is Talitha Linehan. You can read her book "Michael Jackson and me", which is btw a very interesting book. You get so much information about his last days.
His bodyguards tell about two women he met regularly at least in 2007 and 2008 and with whom he had a probable sexual relationship in their book "Protecting a king".
You get an idea about his lovelife when you read these two books.
Very interesting! Thanks for the recommendations, I really appreciate it. This is the type of stuff I was looking for.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know which woman inspired him to write Streetwalker?

Back