Detailed dating history of Michael Jackson?

No offense but how is mj 's dating life any of your business?!

I get it but you have to understand, this man couldn't catch a break ever. The amount of years he said he wasn't gay & denied relationship rumors. People thought he was just getting with Lisa to get her father's catalog, people thought he didn't have sex and the man was a heterosexual guy & confirmed it many times. And sometimes this man put his relationships public, some girls he wanted to show off. I could tell you a long list of relationship rumors..... No offense but you didn't have to click on this thread? I don't get why people in general join threads to say this, there are many threads like this and if you don't want to see it, don't click on it, simple.

Only thing left to talk about is if MJs kids are really his. I can't even bring it up as a joke.

I get it but you have to understand, this man couldn't catch a break ever. The amount of years he said he wasn't gay & denied relationship rumors. People thought he was just getting with Lisa to get her father's catalog, people thought he didn't have sex and the man was a heterosexual guy & confirmed it many times. And sometimes this man put his relationships public, some girls he wanted to show off. I could tell you a long list of relationship rumors..... No offense but you didn't have to click on this thread? I don't get why people in general join threads to say this, there are many threads like this and if you don't want to see it, don't click on it, simple.
The reason why people click on it cuz they wanna see what this thread is about.

I think his dating history in the 70's or 80's was very innocent. In the Glenda tapes in 92 he says he never had a real intimate relationship. So I think LMP might have been his first.
And I know it's hard for some people to believe but they most likely (and I believe) did do it. No matter what people say, they had something going on whether it was only for a few years. I will say it was weird how Lisa and Michael answered that question in the PrimeTime interview. I know they were sick and tired of the doubts that they haven't did anything but their answers kinda made people doubt it even more.

The girl who followed Michael all the time in his final years is Talitha Linehan. You can read her book "Michael Jackson and me", which is btw a very interesting book. You get so much information about his last days.
His bodyguards tell about two women he met regularly at least in 2007 and 2008 and with whom he had a probable sexual relationship in their book "Protecting a king".
You get an idea about his lovelife when you read these two books.
This lady is a very loyal fan of Michael but I don't think she was type of woman that he was attracted. His type were ladies as Lisa or Princess Diana, all about appearance and mindset, souls. In the other hand, the way Talitha talked about Michael in her interview with MJ book club was not the way that a woman told about her lover but just about someone she admires and idol. Just my opinion.

Please state proper source of such information
Well there's multiple pictures and interviews from Tatum saying otherwise, but oh well.
What's the source for O'Neal's friend, btw? Did the friend themselves say it? Who are they? Are they still in contact with Tatum? and ofc, has Tatum said anything about them?
This is important because to contradict what Tatum has said publicly many times we need a solid source.
Apparently, Tatum O'Neal's friend wishes to remain anonymous.

But people from the show business (who were also close to the Jackson family) have asserted that Michael Jackson was homosexual.

Such as, the American radio and television host personality Joe Franklin when during a conversation with author Ian Halperin (in 2009) stated this:

"I had Michael and his brothers on my show many times. Take it from me, he's gay. There's no doubt about it. He likes men in their teens and early twenties ... I'm very close to his family" (Joe Franklin)

Also, Tatiana Thumbtzen (the singer's main female protagonist in his 'The Way You Make Me Feel' music video) wrote in her 'The Way He Made Me Feel' book that there was never any romance between the 2 of them, disputing in that way those false rumours that emerged during the 'BAD' era that the 2 of them had a romance.

But people from the show business (who were also close to the Jackson family) have asserted that Michael Jackson was homosexual.

Such as, the American radio and television host personality Joe Franklin when during a conversation with author Ian Halperin (in 2009) stated this:

"I had Michael and his brothers on my show many times. Take it from me, he's gay. There's no doubt about it. He likes men in their teens and early twenties ... I'm very close to his family" (Joe Franklin)

Also, Tatiana Thumbtzen (the singer's main female protagonist in his 'The Way You Make Me Feel' music video) wrote in her 'The Way He Made Me Feel' book that there was never any romance between the 2 of them, disputing in that way those false rumours that emerged during the 'BAD' era that the 2 of them had a romance.
So Tatiana has two different versions of the story said by herself, because I'm pretty sure she's the first one to say there was something between the two, but that after the famous kiss, Brando's son chased her to her hotel and sacked her. There's no evidence Michael was the one to kick her out btw, and Joe Jackson (MJ's father) said in his book that MJ was in love with her and they all (the Jackson family) knew it but they didn't protest her sacking.

Also, an anonymous who claims to be Tatum's friend with no proof contradicts multiple claims by Tatum herself made all across multiple forms of media and we're just supposed to believe it?

Also an interesting note about Naomi Campbell. According to the director, he was pushing Michael into being a lot more sexual while shooting the video, and that he ended up being very into it and getting freaky with Naomi, as she was also very into it. When asked about how he managed to loosen up Michael, a known shy person, for the video he simply said "Naomi did it." and also said Naomi had a major crush on MJ (being a self proclaimed fan since the days of Off The Wall).
However, Carole Lamere, MJ's hairdresser, claimed that Naomi came to him after the video and got "nasty" with him and then shut her off, which seems very contradictory to what the director of the video said. And when asked about it, Naomi says she had just heard about it, which means she didn't perceive it that way and was not told by Michael to stop, like Lamere claimed. Even further, when asked if MJ got upset by her touching him all over his body she said "No, he just got crazy".
So I'm fairly skeptical about Lamere's claims, and if we balance the info we have, it does seem there was a spark between Naomi and MJ. Definitely whatever they had also did not end negatively as Naomi herself has said they were friend until the day he died.

"I am not gay" Michael Jackson

Also an interesting note about Naomi Campbell. According to the director, he was pushing Michael into being a lot more sexual while shooting the video, and that he ended up being very into it and getting freaky with Naomi, as she was also very into it. When asked about how he managed to loosen up Michael, a known shy person, for the video he simply said "Naomi did it." and also said Naomi had a major crush on MJ (being a self proclaimed fan since the days of Off The Wall).
However, Carole Lamere, MJ's hairdresser, claimed that Naomi came to him after the video and got "nasty" with him and then shut her off, which seems very contradictory to what the director of the video said. And when asked about it, Naomi says she had just heard about it, which means she didn't perceive it that way and was not told by Michael to stop, like Lamere claimed. Even further, when asked if MJ got upset by her touching him all over his body she said "No, he just got crazy".
So I'm fairly skeptical about Lamere's claims, and if we balance the info we have, it does seem there was a spark between Naomi and MJ. Definitely whatever they had also did not end negatively as Naomi herself has said they were friend until the day he died.
Note that a director of a music video is expected to say only positive things about the artist/band of that music video.

Besides, Carol LaMere's words about that incident have been also confirmed by press reports.

At one point (after the shooting of that music video), Naomi Campbell approached the singer and she whispered to his ear some very nasty things.

Michael Jackson immediately pulled back because he did not like that at all, and from then onwards he decided to keep her at a distance.

It is also a fact that Michael Jackson found such nasty behaviours from certain women towards him very off-putting (as it was also the case with Madonna).

Note that a director of a music video is expected to say only positive things about the artist/band of that music video.

Besides, Carol LaMere's words about that incident have been also confirmed by press reports.

At one point (after the shooting of that music video), Naomi Campbell approached the singer and she whispered to his ear some very nasty things.

Michael Jackson immediately pulled back because he did not like that at all, and from then onwards he decided to keep her at a distance.

It is also a fact that Michael Jackson found such nasty behaviours from certain women towards him very off-putting (as it was also the case with Madonna).
Sure, but if his reaction was so negative why did they maintain a friendship until the day he died? (as Naomi has said herself).
And yes, it's the director of a music video, but his claims alongside Naomi's own are two against one. We don't know what might have been behind Carol's own claims. And press reports are not first hand accounts, like these other three, so I wouldn't hold them to the same level, but fair enough as a support.
I definitely would not put Naomi on the same level as Madonna, not with the obviously different contexts to the two situations. And also to add to the point of Naomi being friends with MJ until his death, Madonna did confirm they (her and MJ) were never close and she (Madonna) did turn her back on him.

Now, I've seen rumours about (MJ and Naomi) them dating but it's pretty clear from what everyone has said, and specifically her as one of the direct people involved, that there was no such thing. At most, it was some tension and feeling that might've led to something but doesn't seem to be the case.

Unrelated note: It's pretty crazy that Michael's sexuality is still so hotly "debated". The man said he's straight and his known love life backs that up. That's the end of it.

Sure, but if his reaction was so negative why did they maintain a friendship until the day he died? (as Naomi has said herself).
And yes, it's the director of a music video, but his claims alongside Naomi's own are two against one. We don't know what might have been behind Carol's own claims. And press reports are not first hand accounts, like these other three, so I wouldn't hold them to the same level, but fair enough as a support.
I definitely would not put Naomi on the same level as Madonna, not with the obviously different contexts to the two situations. And also to add to the point of Naomi being friends with MJ until his death, Madonna did confirm they (her and MJ) were never close and she (Madonna) did turn her back on him.

Now, I've seen rumours about (MJ and Naomi) them dating but it's pretty clear from what everyone has said, and specifically her as one of the direct people involved, that there was no such thing. At most, it was some tension and feeling that might've led to something but doesn't seem to be the case.

Unrelated note: It's pretty crazy that Michael's sexuality is still so hotly "debated". The man said he's straight and his known love life backs that up. That's the end of it.
Madonna has also confirmed she only tried to date him to try and use him as a way to bring more attention, which Michael picked up and that's why he didn't follow through with it.

Correct! He was very serious, if he dated someone that was the woman he wanted to get married otherwise he kept distance with them. That's what I understand from search about him.
I believe that not only his religion and shyness made him keep distance, but also the fact that he was very insecure about his vitiligo and had trust issues.

Bir kız arkadaşı vardı, o dünya müzik ödülleri için geldiğinde ve biz onun önündeyken yanımızda konuştu. Ey günler büyülü. parçaları çok unutuyorum!
ya gerçekten senin yerinde olmayı isterdim.. 😁 . Süper bir an bayıldım

Last edited:
Back