Diane Dimond is Back on Entertainment Tonight

ReneeM

Proud Member
I just saw a promo of tonight's show and she was in the promo. I thought they got rid of her. They just had her hide while they talked to the Jackson brothers. ET has lost all credibility with me.

But ET has always aired one good segment that is pro MJ, then they will run 10 other segments on MJ accusing him of everything under the sun.

ET, Access Hollywood, they are all the same.

I'm not talking about the segments. I'm talking about having Diane Dimond back.

:puke:
Some people should just not have any airing time...

And it's so true that the say 1 true good thing about Michael and wash it with 5 false bad things...
It's a sad sad world...

I'm not talking about the segments. I'm talking about having Diane Dimond back.

Segments/ shows to me is the same.

They really don't need Diane Diamond to do their damage. They have used their various people for various interviews/shows/ segments.

I don't watch so I don't know about Diane Diamond. But I guess if they ever let her go they would make an official announcement that she no longer works for them. Which they should really think about.

I imagine when the charges with Murray proceed and go to court or when legality issues arise further.... all you will see every night is Diane Diamond.

Segments/ shows to me is the same.

They really don't need Diane Diamond to do their damage. They have used their various people for various interviews/shows/ segments.

I don't watch so I don't know about Diane Diamond. But I guess if they ever let her go they would make an official announcement that she no longer works for them. Which they should really think about.

I imagine when the charges with Murray proceed and go to court or when legality issues arise further.... all you will see every night is Diane Diamond.

Again, this has nothing to do with their segments or their shows. It's true they are the same thing which is probably why I'm not talking about them.

You said you don't know about Diane Dimond, does that mean you don't know who she is? They don't need to make an official announcement if the chose not tohave her work on their show. She only started to work on the show when Michael died. She was their official Michael Jackson investigative correspondent. This is like when they used Marcia Clark as an official OJ correspondent when he was recently on trial.

Yes, I am sure they will have her on a lot if Murray is charged.

My issue is not so much that she's on the show but that they sent her to her room when they interviewed the brothers and brought her back once they got their story.

I thought that bitch had finally STFU! Clearly, I was wrong.

Doesn't matter the real injustice is that she's here among the living and Michael is dead.

I totally agree with you. I had hated that lying bitch ever since the 93 allegations. It is no wonder back when the 2003 allegations was going on. I was so extremely angry with her and Tom Sneddon. That I had decided to take a picture of each of them. And had my little fun with them. I still have that wanted poster that I had made with their pictures on it. Thats was the fun that I had with them. Of course with Tom I decided to have a little more fun with him at the time. By doing a Microsoft paint drawing of him behind bars. And in big bold red lettering I had put 100% Guilty in front of him. Maybe I should have done that with Diane as well. But I was more angry with Tom than I was with Diane at the time.

demon is obsessed with Michael how can she talk about anyone slse? who has that lasting power like Michael..These artists nowadays comes and goes every 2 years. She will dig up dirt on Michael. It don't matter to her!! She is a B**** and she will as die one.
We have to do something and do it now or else she will start attacking his Children..That woman is the Devil on Heels.

lol!!

Michael is the only reason we know who she is! She has made a career basically stalking the man, even now in death!

She just need to get a life, or maybe get laid! lol

lol!!

Michael is the only reason we know who she is! She has made a career basically stalking the man, even now in death!

She just need to get a life, or maybe get laid! lol

True dat! Stalker and get laid. :)

Wow, she's more of a btich than I thought.

I sent her an e-mail, demanding an apology from her for her prejudice comment. This is what I got.

"hahahahaha!!!! Now I remember this inconsequential back and forth.

Do whatever you feel you must, Ms. Tait. It was you who said you were a Wiccan from Scotland. I said nothing derogatory about either your nationality or your religion.

It was your intellect I questioned.

I do however apologize for using the F word. That was unprofessional of me.

If you think this e-mail stream will somehow cause me embarrassment I would think again. It isn't me it will embarrass.

This will be the last time you'll hear from me. "

Urge to murder rising.

Wow, she's more of a btich than I thought.

I sent her an e-mail, demanding an apology from her for her prejudice comment. This is what I got.

"hahahahaha!!!! Now I remember this inconsequential back and forth.

Do whatever you feel you must, Ms. Tait. It was you who said you were a Wiccan from Scotland. I said nothing derogatory about either your nationality or your religion.

It was your intellect I questioned.

I do however apologize for using the F word. That was unprofessional of me.

If you think this e-mail stream will somehow cause me embarrassment I would think again. It isn't me it will embarrass.

This will be the last time you'll hear from me. "

Urge to murder rising.

We all saw what she wrote!

Who does she think she fooling! lol

Back