Did Michael own any pet cats?

StarlightXX

Proud Member
I did read somewhere that Michael had a couple of cats in the last 10 years of his life but I can’t back this up.

Last edited:
He had a couple of cats, but that was when he was still living in his Neverland Ranch.

He had many different types of pet animals, including outdoor cats that used to wander in his ranch.

After the 2003 Neverland raid, he left his ranch and since then he did not seem to have pet animals at all.

I did read somewhere that Michael had a couple of cats in the last 10 years of his life but I can’t back this up.
Yes, he did have cats. Michael's bodyguard Bill Whitfield talked about getting a kitten named Katie for Paris in the book "Remember The Time, Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days".

After the 2003 Neverland raid, he left his ranch and since then he did not seem to have pet animals at all.
His kids still had pets after they left Neverland. Paris said they had a black labrador named Panther when they were in London and another cat when they were in Ireland. She also mentioned smuggling a small turtle in her pocket from Bahrain to Los Angeles. And then they got Kenya, the chocolate labrador.

Kai Chase mentioned several animals:

"Animals roaming through the home included a chocolate lab named Kenya, cats Katie and Thriller, a rabbit and a talking bird who would “whistle when pretty girls go by,” Chase said.
Prince had a pet rat he carried around, while Paris would host tea parties in her backyard doll house for the animals. The dog would jump in the pool with the kids when they swam on Saturdays, Chase said."

https://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/index.html

He did. I mean he loved animals. Also Paris says she had a kitty named Katie.
(I hope he did because me and my boyfriend LOVE cats and we both LOVE Michael so it would be amazing if MJ did) :)

Back