Die Hard Appreciation thread

Rudolf

Proud Member
Die Hard (I-IV) is one of my favourite movies ever :)
Also, Bruce Willis is my favourite actor.
What do you think about Die Hard?

112111.gif
Die-Hard-2--Die-Harder-die-hard-62085_1024_768.jpg
Die-Hard-2-G8BOSDL29A-1024x768.jpg
wallpaper1_1600x1200.jpg

There have been some updates to the information for Die Hard 5 on Wikipedia:

Future

On May 5, 2010 it was announced that X-Men Origins: Wolverine and The A-Team writer Skip Woods was in negotiations to script a fifth Die Hard movie and that the film will be produced by Alex Young. Bruce Willis will again return as John McClane, and Willis said that he would like to see Live Free or Die Hard director Len Wiseman return and even wishes to see the story take place outside of the United States of America, with a tentative title of Die Hard 24/7.

On October 5, 2010, Willis announced during a MTV interview that a first draft of the script was finished and that the shooting should begin in 2011. Regarding a possible Die Hard 6, Bruce Willis told ShowbizSpy, "for me, I want to do Die Hard 5, then one final Die Hard movie—Die Hard 6—before finally hanging that white vest up for good". Noam Murro was set to direct the film scripted by Woods and continue to develop the script, but he left to direct the 300 prequel, 300: Battle of Artemisia, instead. Irish-born director John Moore is now signed on to direct. The film is said to involve John McClane and his son heading to Russia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Hard_5#Future

Nice thread, i love Die Hard. The weakest movie is the second one to me. I'm not saying it's horrible, i'm just saying it is not as good as the other Die Hard movies. :)

Lol at Bruce making an helicopter crash thanks to a car hahahaha !!! :D

That trailer looks great but I don't expect it to be better than previous movies

I'm going to watch this next week. The movie looks ok in the trailers but I don't like that bluish look

I saw A Good Day to Die Hard few hours ago and it wasn't great. It was ok but not what I want from Die Hard movie. Almost everything that was good in previous movies has been taken away. It didn't feel like Die Hard at all but of course Bruce Willis was good as always. Die Hard 1 and 3 are one of my favorite action movies of all time. This should have been more like them. I re-watched Die Hard 4 yesterday and I thought it was really good. This new one could have been much much better.

Last edited:
Back