Director of canceled Unbreakable video posted new photos with Michael

shouldn't this been posted in the pictures forun?

I wonder who was tasked with taking the photos? Thanks for posting.

What were the ideas for the video? I feel like there is so much he wanted to do that he couldnt, and would be worth compiling a book on.

What were the ideas for the video? I feel like there is so much he wanted to do that he couldnt, and would be worth compiling a book on.
MJ wanted Unbreakable as the first single. He even envisioned the concept for that music video.

At the beginning of that music video, MJ stands on the roof of a very tall building & some thugs hold him. They let him go & then he jumps. He falls down to the ground seemingly dead. But, gradually he begins (out of his body parts) to transform into fire & eventually starts to dance.

MJ was also about to introduce to that video some totally new dance choreographies that would stick to people's mind forever.

Michael even knew exactly how he wanted to open the Unbreakable short film. He would be on the roof of a very tall building that was under construction, held over the edge by some thugs, and then they would let him go. He would go hurtling to the ground, seemingly dead, but slowly, his body parts would come together and he would turn into fire; dancing on fire from scaffold to scaffold as his body parts reassembled themselves. Michael envisioned creating a dance for Unbreakable; that people would remember forever.

(Frank Cascio, 'My Friend Michael')

Last edited:
MJ wanted Unbreakable as the first single. He even envisioned the concept for that music video.

At the beginning of that music video, MJ stands on the roof of a very tall building & some thugs hold him. They let him go & then he jumps. He falls down to the ground seemingly dead. But, gradually he begins (out of his body parts) to transform into fire & eventually starts to dance.

MJ was also about to introduce to that video some totally new dance choreographies that would stick to people's mind forever.

Michael even knew exactly how he wanted to open the Unbreakable short film. He would be on the roof of a very tall building that was under construction, held over the edge by some thugs, and then they would let him go. He would go hurtling to the ground, seemingly dead, but slowly, his body parts would come together and he would turn into fire; dancing on fire from scaffold to scaffold as his body parts reassembled themselves. Michael envisioned creating a dance for Unbreakable; that people would remember forever (Frank Cascio, 'My Friend Michael')

Parenthetically, MJ wanted also a bigger budget for his You Rock My World music video, but Sony refused to give him those additional funds that he asked. So, its making completed with that lower budget.
Someone animated this entire concept. I love it

Michael even knew exactly how he wanted to open the Unbreakable short film. He would be on the roof of a very tall building that was under construction, held over the edge by some thugs, and then they would let him go. He would go hurtling to the ground, seemingly dead, but slowly, his body parts would come together and he would turn into fire; dancing on fire from scaffold to scaffold as his body parts reassembled themselves. Michael envisioned creating a dance for Unbreakable; that people would remember forever (Frank Cascio, 'My Friend Michael')

Parenthetically, MJ wanted also a bigger budget for his You Rock My World music video, but Sony refused to give him those additional funds that he asked. So, its making completed with that lower budget.
It would be fitting to credit @mj_frenzy when you quote an entire post of his.

Back