Director of Michael Jackson's 'This is It' says singer was ready to triumph in London

So he didn't perform Dirty Diana? :( There's a part in the TII trailer where you see a female dancer swining around in the air inside a cage? for some reason that reminded me of DD?

Do you think the coroner's office is lying? Why would they do that? Or do you just think someone got the info wrong?

I think he looked thinner in 2005 so the 136 sounds right to me.

Well either weight could be inaccurate but you gotta be nuts to say he was bigger in July than in 05!

His thighs and his calves are the same size and the shoulder pads in his jackets are hanging off him! I'm not saying he was 'ill' but he was unusually thin, even for MJ.

106.jpg

So he didn't perform Dirty Diana? :( There's a part in the TII trailer where you see a female dancer swining around in the air inside a cage? for some reason that reminded me of DD?

Nope. Me gutted too. :cry:

Well either weight could be inaccurate but you gotta be nuts to say he was bigger in July than in 05!
Not nuts, just observant.

Check out the size of his thighs in these pics. He's VERY thin. Thinner than the rehearsal pics of him in the orange pants.

46.jpg

MichaelScreamin.jpg

His thighs and his calves are the same size
I don't agree. They're not even close.

106.jpg

He looked very healthy to me in the above pic, but I agree that he did lose weight after that pic and looked much, much thinner during his last rehearsals.

Back