Disabilities or Disorders?

Mjjpikagurl

Proud Member
I am just wondering who here has and struggles with any of kind of disabilities or disorders? Personally, I struggle with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), Bipolar 2 and mild depression. I am currently taking meds but I still have my bad days. I really want this thread to be an area where us as the MJ community can support eachother in a loving and understanding way.

I have autism myself which I admit that I got a social disability. Despite my lack of being social, I managed just fine.

it's all on my signature. i made a thread a long time ago about myself. i probably will bump it. nice to see other people who struggle with disabilities and disorders in the michael jackson fan community.

keep in mind that just because someone has disabilities and disorders as you doesn't always means their the same as you. each person handled disabilities and disorders differently then others.

michael had vitiligo and lupus.

it's all on my signature. i made a thread a long time ago about myself. i probably will bump it. nice to see other people who struggle with disabilities and disorders in the michael jackson fan community.

keep in mind that just because someone has disabilities and disorders as you doesn't always means their the same as you. each person handled disabilities and disorders differently then others.

michael had vitiligo and lupus.

I am very glad that you are willing to be open and honest about your struggles.

I am very glad that you are willing to be open and honest about your struggles.

Thank you very much. alot people say that. i just be open about them because how can people like help me? lol? i'm not ashame especially their long term things. i'm with you though. i wish some people were kind and understanding. not all people understanding while some people are. that's why it's good to spread awareness of disabilities and disorders.

but thank you very much for your comment. i'm not much of an talker and i'm shy.

Hummm....as much l don't consider ita "disability"....it still leads most ppl to think that I am.
I am simply a (freshly outcome) female to male transgender.
Today l really got the good advice from someone in the family to "act male". What does that even mean? I've been"male behaving" all my life. So there will not be this one big change,since I'm not changing you know...from a very sweet girliefamme...
It's more the..."oh,that butch is finally going to grow a beard"-thing.
Which either doesn't fit,as the most butches don't struggle with their biological sex given....
Complicated, isn't it ?????????

Hummm....as much l don't consider ita "disability"....it still leads most ppl to think that I am.
Today l really got the good advice from someone in the family to "act male". What does that even mean? I've been"male behaving" all my life. So there will not be this one big change,since I'm not changing you know...from a very sweet girliefamme...
Which either doesn't fit,as the most butches don't struggle with their biological sex given....
Complicated, isn't it 😁😂😶🤷🤦🕵?🕴?

That's not a disability

My talk. But how many people would consider it a disability or disorder.....
I mean you're right, this ain't a "sickness" at all

I was diagnosed with High Functioning Autism in 2009, it does not really affect me that much now, mainly just getting me booted off forum boards and being a bit "unfiltered" with my opinions. I have a high IQ, but a really low social IQ.

I am also really uncoordinated.

With my Bipolar 2 (Manic/Depressive) Disorder I have to be very careful on when I watch or post certain things that get my emotions going. I basically have to make sure that I take my mood stabilizer medicine before I post anything or watch anything that is very emotional. I also have noticed that I have to stay out of certain sections in this forum because of my Bipolar 2.

It's Michael;4314776 said:
Complicated, isn't it ������������️��️

Me I don’t like when my mom saying I’m handicapped, I’m not physically disabled and she knows it. Disabled is more like it.

Had some PTSD due to violent colleagues, and possibly other violent people in my life.
The "professional" part is not really disturbing me anymore, in current situation.

I probably have a good dose of high functioning autism and introversion, but never got any serious diagnostic about it.
I think IQ stuff are overrated and I don't like labels anyway.

Last edited:
My left arm is disabled i can twist it or lift it up and also suffer with intellctional abilty

I have a bones disease with a dry syndrome. Bracelet yourself everybody.

My left arm is disabled i cant lidt up or turn it

Back