Discovery Channel or Nature, health , wellness...Anyone??

I...don't talk enough about discovery, channel.

Last edited:
National Geographic, hmm... That one sounds interesting. I need to get to know more about it.

miss rose;4292653 said:
National Geographic, hmm... That one sounds interesting. I need to get to know more about it.

National Geographic is really awesome. Have you ever heard of “Nature Of Things” on CBC? I never watched it, but knew it was very decent.

That aside, I have to avoid my hands from getting so dry and chapped I have to use Vaseline almost everytime I wash my hands, I use Aloe Vera, Dry Skin Repair and Cocoa Radiant, I even coated them when I go to bed.

@PoP, you know, i to have found vaseline to be a very excellent facial care and body care product. I mean the original blue petroleum (no scent). It's a natural lubricant, with no artificial ingredients, which is good for your skin because some times your skin just needs a break from all those chemistry ingredients. :yes:

@PoP, you know, i to have found vaseline to be a very excellent facial care and body care product. I mean the original blue petroleum (no scent). It's a natural lubricant, with no artificial ingredients, which is good for your skin because some times your skin just needs a break from all those chemistry ingredients. :yes:

I still have one at home. I should get another just for the safe side.

Nivea is a great skin care line. And now i like their chapped lip products as well. Their stuff is good all year round.

Last edited:
Okay, i'm read some of the post over again and, i see how i could make this thread better. I realize that i'm making it a "me" thread. Oops, sorry, :( i don't mean to do that. I'll stop posting now so that others can feel free to post... (if that's what it is)

Back