[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Again, I knew this was going to happen. It was only a matter of time. The amount of chances that these guys have had to continue pushing this stinking muck heap of a case through the public eye and court again and again has been astounding. I would have only been surprised to see an announcement that this was over. So pfft. But anyway, these people make me sick.

I don't have any legal training so I only have a very basic understanding of discovery. It's when each side in an upcoming court case has to provide the other side with their evidence. Each side can ask to see various documents, lists of witnesses that might be called etc. Afaik, a deposition is part of the discovery process so when Michael had to do the Mexico depo, that was part of the discovery process.

I don't know if every piece of evidence has to be submitted in discovery. I have no idea how it works. Hopefully someone with some proper legal understanding will be along shortly to shed some light on this. But the discovery process, I think, is part of how a legal team prepares for cross-examination, for example.

hth. Apologies if you already know all of this. :)

As for 'Wade's discovery'. I have no idea what that could be or if it will help the estate's case.
Thank you! Ah yes, I heard about 'discovery' before as a legal term, didn't realize this was what she meant! I was afraid they found a new accuser or something..

Thank you! Ah yes, I heard about 'discovery' before as a legal term, didn't realize this was what she meant! I was afraid they found a new accuser or something..

It was during the phase of discovery in the civil cases that Robson was actively hiding evidence from the courts and even from his lawyer. He claimed he did not have an emails containing information about the alleged abuse, but he had 1000s of them, he researched old allegations against MJ on the internet and emailed them to himself etc. He emailed his mother asked about a particular story about himself and MJ in a newspaper and asked his mom: "Is it true" and his mother replied: "no, none of that is true". But Robson still included that tabloid article in his sworn deposition as true even though he knew it was all BS.

He tried for the longest to keep these emails hidden citing various insane reasons, and finally lost and the email became available.

The problem as I see it is that Dan Reed & his boys have had 5 years to hide and destroy evidence, why would they not be able to do this? I mean, Reed said the he had to re-shoot Robsons scenes in LN because a camera malfunctioned or something. These guys can say whatever they want, and people will still accept them as "incredible credible"

I, like everybody else here, am so tired of this. The countless discussions I have to face when I drop his name somewhere are just exhausting, because many people just don't wanna see him as innocent. No matter how many documentaries or articles are being made dismantling the lies of the accusations, people keep on pushing the narrative that he was a pedophile and it's just too much for me. What on earth does it take to clean his name once and for all? A statement by Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo? Possibly, but I also understand why they don't wanna face the media storm which will undoubtedly come down on them. We can only have so many discussions and arguments, when does this finally stop?

That's the thing, it seems it just won't stop. It's unbelievable. Even if they throw this shit out again, I bet he still will have options and he's gonna use them. This guy is a psychopath, if he's not getting his way he'll do all he can to make sure he does get his way. A special place in hell is waiting for him. There better be.

I see some fans on Twitter saying this actually could be good news, because now the world can finally see him for the disgusting piece of shit liar that he is, but will they? The media will make damn sure to twist every story, make up shit and certainly not report the truth. This is beyond tiresome and I just hope the estate won't give in, fight this, never ever settle because things indeed are so freaking tiresome.

It was during the phase of discovery in the civil cases that Robson was actively hiding evidence from the courts and even from his lawyer. He claimed he did not have an emails containing information about the alleged abuse, but he had 1000s of them, he researched old allegations against MJ on the internet and emailed them to himself etc. He emailed his mother asked about a particular story about himself and MJ in a newspaper and asked his mom: "Is it true" and his mother replied: "no, none of that is true". But Robson still included that tabloid article in his sworn deposition as true even though he knew it was all BS. [...]
oh god, I'd forgotten all of this. :mad:

Wade is very desperate. I can't believe anyone thinks this is actually about getting justice. Michael is gone. This is about greed and having an ax to grind.

Wade is a loser with nothing going on in his life.

So the basis of this trial would be, "we assume MJ was guilty" and the trial is to see if his companys were liable for allowing or assisting in the abuse, and therefore should pay a monetary fine to the alleged victims?

So the basis of this trial would be, "we assume MJ was guilty" and the trial is to see if his companys were liable for allowing or assisting in the abuse, and therefore should pay a monetary fine to the alleged victims?
That's always been my understanding. I mean, there's this:

"However, the Estate is arguing it had no legal duty to protect Robson or anyone else from Jackson because it had no ability to control the star."

which makes sense in the context of the actual case but it is completely separate from the question of Michael's innocence.

Again, I knew this was going to happen. It was only a matter of time. The amount of chances that these guys have had to continue pushing this stinking muck heap of a case through the public eye and court again and again has been astounding. I would have only been surprised to see an announcement that this was over. So pfft. But anyway, these people make me sick.
Yeah ..sick n scared more like.
His actions are criminal.

If people believe these phuckers after all this & etc.... they're damm fools as well. This ish is getting old. I don't understand wtf it is they want from Michael. The man is gone!
We should petition because this is too much.No fan base has EVER had to put up with this . Right?
Name one fan base that has the threat of this hanging over us all for more than thirty years.

This is so ridiculous.
I've decided not to follow this crap.💩

And I 100% understand it. At some point it's just not worth stressing over anymore. The good man is not here to defend himself (we wouldn't even be here if he was still alive) and some people/sheep will believe what they want to believe.

It's incredibly tiresome, it's also very disappointing how very little how own family and estate have done to tell his story, the truth. Ever since LN aired I have been fighting the good fight on Twitter, but so many people just ignore you or immediately call you obsessed and what not, it's not worth the energy and time anymore.

I just hope it will have a good outcome, hopefully they throw it out again, no reason not to. But even then I'm sure he will still have options. At this rate he will still be appealing when he's a goddamn old fart. Although I genuinely hope he doesn't get that old.

I just hope the estate at least fights this, not give in and settle, do not give this loser what he wants.

He is loosing fans . We are tired and we are weak! some of us are as old as you ...or are the new blood gonna fight it? .is that the plan for M's legacy hmm?.this is ...come on John. Please. Be that lawyer.

I fought in my teens, i fought in my late twenties. I felt tremendous pain in my late thirty's.... I fought in my early forties.. . and you want me to do it again .
Not talking just about me but on behalf of the people ...Talkin of the timeline we all felt-who have been there since this started in 1993.
You must do something or else you will get me questioning your motives too.
New blood- new energy. -new case.
Sorry John has to be said.

Last edited:
He is loosing fans . We are tired and we are weak! some of us are as old as you ...or are the new blood gonna fight it? .is that the plan for M's legacy hmm?.this is ...come on John. Please. Be that lawyer.
This is true. Yesterday I saw a display of books with all the famous artists at the window of the library; everyone was present except MJ..

So I guess more years of BS? Do we know when this even starts? What a collosal waste of time and money, unbelievable.
"TMZ report explained: Normally, the tentative ruling is sent to the attorneys a day or two before it is made public. More than likely Finaldi leaked to TMZ. Tentative rulings can be changed. Oral arguments will take place on July 26. Estate will argue why this ruling is wrong. Final ruling will come out later. A few weeks to a month probably. If the final ruling is the same as the tentative, more than likely the Estate will appeal to the Supreme Court. SC only hears 5% of the cases submitted, so it's a long shot.If SC hears the case, and rules for the Estate, it's over. Wade loses. If the SC rules for Wade, it goes back to the lower court for trial.If the SC refuses to hear the case, the case will go back to the lower court for trial. If the case goes to trial, we're looking at some serious time before it happens. Possibly some time next year."

What on earth does it take to clean his name once and for all? A statement by Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo? Possibly, but I also understand why they don't wanna face the media storm which will undoubtedly come down on them. We can only have so many discussions and arguments, when does this finally stop?
This.
@ssj understands. Look at the empathy Michael taught this fan base ( or, if you were/are lucky enough to know what good parenting felt like , still cool, So, you still understand or you would not be here right? ). Yet, It is wrong for Michael's legacy and his longtime and new fans to have to endure/feel this pain over and over.

I fought in my teens, i fought in my late twenties. I felt tremendous pain in my late thirty's.... I fought in my early forties.. . and you want me to do it again .
Not talking just about me but on behalf of the people ...Talkin of the timeline we all felt-who have been there since this started in 1993.
You must do something or else you will get me questioning your motives too.
New blood- new energy. -new case.
Sorry John has to be said.
I don't get this reaction. This isn't a new allegation. It's the same old BS from Wade. Mind you Wade's lawsuit was thrown out last year but yet this has been permitted to go to trial for some reason now.

Wade is a psycho who will stop at nothing to destroy MJ.

I'm a long time fan too and I find this whole thing to be ridiculous. It should never be allowed to go to trial.

Last edited:
I don't get this reaction. This isn't a new allegation. It's the same old BS from Wade. Mind you Wade's lawsuit was thrown out last year but yet this has been permitted to go to trial for some reason now.

Wade is a psycho who will stop at nothing to destroy MJ.

I'm a long time fan too and I find this whole thing to be ridiculous. It should never be allowed to go to trial.

Yeah that's the thing, wtf changed? Did some new judge come in and made a different decision? It's not a new allegation, but the media sure will act like it's one. It's beyond frustrating, heartbreaking really how this goes on and on, again he will be in the news. Not the news that the motherfucker Wade finally can't do a thing anymore, but negativity on MJ.

I bet that even after his lousy ass loses that he will still have options, he's indeed a psycho and is never going to give up. God I hope something happens to people like this.

Yeah that's the thing, wtf changed? Did some new judge come in and made a different decision?
Yes. The LA court rejected the case but the California Court of Appeal has made a tentative ruling that WR can take his case to trial. Looks like nothing will happen for months but apparently a tentative ruling almost always becomes final. Everyone seems to agree on that. So there will be a trial.

Last edited:
Yes. The LA court rejected the case but the California Court of Appeal has made a tentative ruling that WR can take his case to trial. Looks like nothing will happen for months but apparently a tentative ruling almost always becomes final. Everyone seems to agree on that. So there will be a trial. :)

Then I can't wait for them to throw it out again. Or doesn't it work like that? This has been on trial before, hasn't it?

First off, I used a 'smiley' bc that was me saying to you, 'hope I'm not telling you stuff you already know'. I was not using a smiley bc I'm happy about this WR trial thing. Just looked at my post and realised how insane it looks so I needed to explain myself. I have a rubbish headache today, I'm feeling a bit bonkers.

Then I can't wait for them to throw it out again. Or doesn't it work like that?
I have no idea. I have no legal training. Never in my life have I wanted to be a lawyer more than I have these past few years with all this WR / JS stuff. I used to read all those MJ justice blogs endlessly and they were all brilliant but I'm not gonna pretend I understood every single thing I was reading. I went over that stuff mulitiple times but I didn't have complete understanding. This is complicated stuff. I will never understand how they have been allowed to make that many appeals. I do NOT understand how the perjury thing just seems to disappear, like it doesn't matter.

This has been on trial before, hasn't it?
I can't remember, tbh. I gave myself a break from all of this 2 years ago and I've forgotten so much of the detail.

This tentative ruling from the California Court of Appeal apparently seems to be suggesting that, if the ruling becomes final, the JS case will most likely be combined with WR.

EDIT - I know I keep on posting this from @andjustice4some. That's bc it's the only bit I understand in all of this:

"If the final ruling is the same as the tentative, more than likely the Estate will appeal to the Supreme Court. SC only hears 5% of the cases submitted, so it's a long shot.
If SC hears the case, and rules for the Estate, it's over. Wade loses.
If the SC rules for Wade, it goes back to the lower court for trial.
If the SC refuses to hear the case, the case will go back to the lower court for trial."

First off, I used a 'smiley' bc that was me saying to you, 'hope I'm not telling you stuff you already know'. I was not using a smiley bc I'm happy about this WR trial thing. Just looked at my post and realised how insane it looks so I needed to explain myself. I have a rubbish headache today, I'm feeling a bit bonkers. […]
That smiley sure perplexed me! Thanks for the explanation.

The California Court of Appeal just cleared the way for Robson to make his case in court.
The trial court favoured the Estate’s argument, but the Court of Appeal begged to differ, and according to a tentative ruling the case will be sent back down for trial.
Robson sued the MJ corporation in 2013 and The California Court of Appeal has reversed the 2021 decision dismissing his case.
The case was originally dismissed in 2017 after a judge found it was filed past the statute of limitations. However, a new law extending the time for child victims to file legal claims revived the case in 2019.
Then, in 2021, the judge ruled that Michael’s company had no legal duty to protect Robson from any alleged harm.
At the time, the estate said, “Wade Robson has spent the last eight years pursuing frivolous claims in different lawsuits against Michael Jackson’s estate and companies associated with it. Robson has taken nearly three dozen depositions and inspected and presented hundreds of thousands of documents trying to prove his claims, yet a Judge has once again ruled that Robson’s claims have no merit whatsoever, that no trial is necessary and that his latest case is dismissed.”
James Safechuck, filed a similar lawsuit against MJJ Productions and it too is before the Court of Appeal. Given today’s tentative ruling, it appears Safechuck will also have his day in court.
It is a sad news to hear, especially when the world just paid tribute to Michael Jackson on June 25. But hopefully, the fact that this case will go to trial, it will expose all the bogus and lies of Robson and finally put them to rest.

Back