[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Now I know you're a guilter pretending to be a fan. And specifically you're the nambla apologist kind.

"special friends" is classic pedo and guilter lingo

Good job you couldn't even make it a year without exposing yourself.

Im sure the gullible people on this site will not listen to me and will continue to engage with you.

But the rest of you have been warned. This person is a plant and is just here to plant doubt about MJs innocence in your minds. They will do it subtlety and slowly.

The guilter/pedo fantasists have using this tactic for decades at this point. It is so tired and obvious.

And I guarantee this person is here to gather info to pass along to Reed and the Finaldi/carpenter.

Like I've said you all have been warned.

And I guarantee this person is here to gather info to pass along to Reed and the Finaldi/carpenter.

Damm, my cover is finally blown 😂. I'm laughing my ass off at the above statement.

Seriously, that's what you think? 🫣 You need to stay off the drugs instead of constantly pointing the finger at those who have a different view of yours.

You are completely and utterly paranoid!!!!!

He's just sick of being harassed by guilters hoping and praying he was abused as well as people who keep saying he's Michael's secret son.
That's so sick. This is exactly why I've ALWAYS said that MJ guilters do NOT actually care about victims of child sexual abuse. And they never have. Wanting someone to have been an abuser or have been abused just so you can find something to prove your guiltist fantasies is extremely sick. Now that I know for sure that Omer hasn't made allegations, I feel so bad for him, as well as Macaulay Culkin and Brett Barnes especially, as they are constantly being falsely portrayed as "victims", even though they have always denied abuse (Barnes even sued HBO for defamation regarding LN).

Not to mention how nearly all of the people behind the formation of the allegations often had nefarious things to hide as well. (Including, but definitely not limited to: Victor Gutierrez being a literal pedophilia apologist/glorifier, Evan Chandler being an emotionally abusive and negligent father, the Arvizos engaging in many kinds of shady activity, Wade Robson's behavior towards underage girls (he was even called "uncle pervy" by some girls due to his creepy behavior) etc.). It's always been clear throughout the years and to this day that Michael was used as nothing but a smoke and cover for many people.

Also, as pointless as it seems to gatekeep MICHAEL JACKSON... If anyone calls themselves a fan (especially one that's been a fan for decades), but still continues to doubt Michael's innocence or play devil's advocate (e.g. saying things like "He never should've been around children at all" and other comments that insinuate his guilt), I really question their fan status. And I've been doing that lately with some people here. It shows they really have not done enough research or even hold an ounce of critical thinking regarding Michael's cases. If they were really sure of Michael's innocence, I don't think they would be constantly questioning it. It's reasonable that any kind of doubt would be there (and only be momentary) right after watching LN, as the film is designed to manipulate its viewers. But LN and the news of its release is now five years old (and Wade and James's allegations are even older news than the film). By this point, it shouldn't allow fans (especially self-proclaimed long-time ones) to be completely duped into believing Wade and James's lies.

EDIT: I also must say that anyone who proclaims Michael's relationships with children "made him look suspicious" is contributing to nothing but another lie.

What's actually "suspicious" is taking a look at these relationships (which were unanimously platonic and innocent) and holding a weird, preconceived idea that they were sexual somehow without any proof. Same for the usual "bed = sex" straw man argument MJ guilters love to use when it came to MJ's "sleepovers." MJ guilters openly and unashamedly sexualize MJ's friendships with children (which were also NOT just with young boys btw), but have the nerve to say he was the one with a pedophiliac mindset. Just another example of how MJ guilters are blatant scapegoaters and just people pushing their strange fantasies onto someone else.

Last edited:
nambla apologist??? That's what you think I am?

I like to think I contribute to this forum and like to share my memories, excitement for the biopic and other great performances by Michael.

How dare you say something like this towards me!!

GUYS STOP FIGHTING WE DONT NEED FIGHTING WITH THIS SHIT THATS GOIN ON!!
Nobody was fighting until that Kelley came in all guns blazing and started being aggressive and making ridiculous accusations.

You can have a bit of a debate but that clown is mental, reporting back to Dan Reed? Seriously? Wtf

This person is a plant who's been lurking here for years. Notice they joined in 2011 and are only now revealing their true colors.

I keep telling you people there are plants pretending to be fans in mj fan spaces. And most of them are perverts.

They are using Michael to normalize nambla type relationships.

They don't care if it takes 10/20 years

These perverts are playing the long game.

You have to understand they are driven by their sex drives, they will never stop.

This is what Ive been warning about. I joined this site because it's crawling with these people.
He hasn't. These guilters in disguise are just trying to push their fantasies into people's heads.

Omer has spoken about MJ AFTER LN, in Paris Facebook series. He has not changed his opinion. He's just sick of being harassed by guilters hoping and praying he was abused as well as people who keep saying he's Michael's secret son.
Now I know you're a guilter pretending to be a fan. And specifically you're the nambla apologist kind.

"special friends" is classic pedo and guilter lingo

Good job you couldn't even make it a year without exposing yourself.

Im sure the gullible people on this site will not listen to me and will continue to engage with you.

But the rest of you have been warned. This person is a plant and is just here to plant doubt about MJs innocence in your minds. They will do it subtlety and slowly.

The guilter/pedo fantasists have using this tactic for decades at this point. It is so tired and obvious.

Like I've said you all have been warned.
Can a mod please look at the above comments by this Kelley.

Why are you allowing other posters to be called nambla apologists and perverts? Surely this is against the rules?

I also find it disappointing that other posters are liking these posts made by this particular individual.

Can a mod please look at the above comments by this Kelley.

Why are you allowing other posters to be called nambla apologists and perverts? Surely this is against the rules?

I also find it disappointing that other posters are liking these posts made by this particular individual.
Kelley does make SOME good points, hence why some of their stuff gets liked, but yeah... some of their stuff is pretty paranoid-sounding and baseless. Can't blame them though; I remember after LN aired there were some people who joined that turned out to be haters masquerading as fans.

Kelley does make SOME good points, hence why some of their stuff gets liked, but yeah... some of their stuff is pretty paranoid-sounding and baseless. Can't blame them though; I remember after LN aired there were some people who joined that turned out to be haters masquerading as fans.
Thank you for the balanced view, she does make some good points and appears to be pretty knowledgeable.

Extremely bad attitude though and seems a bit of a nasty person. The accusations headed my way from her are completely unacceptable. There's just no need in it at all.

Disagree with my posts , but don't call me a pervert or a paedophile or a Dan Reed spy. That's serious mental talk, I'm quite disturbed they think that way.

I had said nothing wrong to warrant such strange abuse.

Thank you for the balanced view, she does make some good points and appears to be pretty knowledgeable.

Extremely bad attitude though and seems a bit of a nasty person. The accusations headed my way from her are completely unacceptable. There's just no need in it at all.

Disagree with my posts , but don't call me a pervert or a paedophile or a Dan Reed spy. That's serious mental talk, I'm quite disturbed they think that way.

I had said nothing wrong to warrant such strange abuse.
You spread baseless innuendo about Omer that seems to be based on your own fantasies and nothing else.

You know people will assume Omer actually made claims about Michael instead of looking into it themselves. Thats why you did it.

I feel that warrants a strong response.

All a sudden "fans" are making posts about omer out of nowhere on multiple sites and with the same innuendo. Just saw another one on the mjinnocent subreddit.

I'm not paranoid. This is planned and coordinated

Oh Look another one!

What are the odds that all these "fans" in this thread just suddenly had an epiphany that LN might just be true after all and Omer was abused??

And all at the same time too.

This wasn't planned and plotted at all.
i'm sorry,but your responses have been nothing short off both schizophrenic and idiotic lately,to be honest with you..
ironically enough,you're part of the community that Michael's always labelled as the "soldiers of love" or something among the lines,yet most of the time if not always that simply fails to show,so how come would one really wonder?..
anyway,do you prefer to live in your delusion (or what seems to be so) or accept that some people might be on the fence when it comes to Michael Jackson's case,yet still enjoy his music and live performances/music videos by trying,at least,to separate the art from the artist,in case of anything?(and therefore join such forums as this one even,dedicated to firstly the performer and then,at least I'd like to assume so,the human being that Michael once was?or is reality out of the style,by this point?)
(rhetorical question actually,so you wouldn't be the only one here assuming disturbing/concerning stuff about random individuals that you simply don't happen to know,moreover..)

Why delete my post when this Kelley still has hers up where she has called me a guilter , nambla apologist or an actual pedo?

Why delete my post when this Kelley still has hers up where she has called me a guilter , nambla apologist or an actual pedo?
because you actually are one and,therefore,must pay the price for the truthful claims made by an individual that was undoubtedly experiencing a rational and deeply insightful moment of theirs,obviously?
i dunno,makes sense to me as well,honestly
🤔
(in case it's nothing short off spectacular,this would be my attempt at "showing" some level of sarcasm,i suppose..)

Folks, remember that this is a fan forum. The topic of this thread brings strong emotions, but any post that is disrespectful of Michael and his legacy are not permitted here. Please report any such posts and that will be deleted.
Also, no bad language or name calling against other members.

i'm sorry,but your responses have been nothing short off both schizophrenic and idiotic lately,to be honest with you..
ironically enough,you're part of the community that Michael's always labelled as the "soldiers of love" or something among the lines,yet most of the time if not always that simply fails to show,so how come would one really wonder?..
anyway,do you prefer to live in your delusion (or what seems to be so) or accept that some people might be on the fence when it comes to Michael Jackson's case,yet still enjoy his music and live performances/music videos by trying,at least,to separate the art from the artist,in case of anything?(and therefore join such forums as this one even,dedicated to firstly the performer and then,at least I'd like to assume so,the human being that Michael once was?or is reality out of the style,by this point?)
(rhetorical question actually,so you wouldn't be the only one here assuming disturbing/concerning stuff about random individuals that you simply don't happen to know,moreover..)

I can't even understand most of this gibberish.

But if you're on the fence about whether Michael abused children or not you shouldn't be here. Go start your own forum.

This forum is for those of us who love and respect all aspects of Michael not just his music, but him as a human being as well.

People who chose to believe the heinous lies about him are not welcome.

But if you're on the fence about whether Michael abused children or not you shouldn't be here. Go start your own forum.
Indeed deserving of the "soldier of love" label given by Michael Jackson himself,isn't that so?Pretty ironic,if you ask me..
And when has this been specified,nonetheless?
Where?By whom and why,nonetheless?
Sounds rather "cult-ish" when you think about it,wouldn't you say so?
People who chose to believe the heinous lies about him are not welcome.
I believe that "on the fence" doesn't translate to what you have stated above,therefore let me take this last part as simply irrelevant and just another burst of nothing else other than emotion,honestly.
I can't even understand most of this gibberish.
On a final note though,I believe that's on both of us then,as "scatterbrained" as I may be,to say the least..

Indeed deserving of the "soldier of love" label given by Michael Jackson himself,isn't that so?Pretty ironic,if you ask me..
And when has this been specified,nonetheless?
Where?By whom and why,nonetheless?
Sounds rather "cult-ish" when you think about it,wouldn't you say so?
Sorry dude, I believe in freedom of speech and all that, BUT why in the world would you be an active fan if you believe or suspect that your idol is a pedo? That really makes me question YOU!

Yeah, I still feel like this thread needs to be kept away from any idle chattering.

It would be nice if it would only be for direct news updates and actual information about the allegations. Otherwise it's just too many strong takes from emotional people and retaliation in return.

I personally am tired of people's random tangents on here, but that's not anybody else's problem. Actually, what ain't I tired of...

I digress.

Yeah, I still feel like this thread needs to be kept away from any idle chattering.

It would be nice if it would only be for direct news updates and actual information about the allegations. Otherwise it's just too many strong takes from emotional people and retaliation in return.

I personally am tired of people's random tangents on here, but that's not anybody else's problem. Actually, what ain't I tired of...

I digress.
I agree.

WendiJane made a thread for the emotional side of things.

I agree.

WendiJane made a thread for the emotional side of things.
I think - quite rightly - that thread is meant to be more of a support resource. I haven't dipped into it much but that's my impression. Although I suppose the people that use the other thread will decide how they want to use it. But I agree with Mr JT - it would be great if this thread was more of a space for serious updates, documents, that sort of thing. It's tricky, though. It's like Hiker said. Strong emotions around this subject.

I am raising my eyebrows whenever certain phrases or reasoning are used to discuss MJ's innocence on here as it's always the same language used and the people using them often turn out to be guilters, so I get where Kelley is coming from.

Someone was banned from here rather recently after pretending to be a fan for ages and having a meltdown calling MJ a pedo lol.

Not really commenting on the current discussion just saying that I get it.

And if you don't then how do you expect to have a good time here?
My point exactly.

That's why I (mostly) refrain from engaging in most discussions about the allegations now. It causes (and has caused) a lot of mental distress for me. Watching MJ guilters pretending to be fans begin to out themselves was so painful to witness and the reason I almost quit MJJCommunity forever. And it's also crazy how some of them keep up the act for years. Like. Jesus, do they have nothing better to do in their lives? 💀

Use this comment as an indicator if you're absolutely sick of hearing about Omar, especially in threads that have nothing to do with him

Use this comment as an indicator if you're absolutely sick of hearing about Omar, especially in threads that have nothing to do with him
I don't mind hearing news about Omer Bhatti, as long as it's positive and not another rehashed, sensationalist story about him being Michael's "secret son." 💀 And especially unproven rumors regarding him and the allegations.

And yes. This thread was made in regards to Robson and Safechuck. Those who actually made allegations with questionable motives. I've already said it, but I feel so bad for Omer and other people who are dragged into their BS against their will. Even by self-proclaimed MJ fans. God...

That's what I'm tryna figure out.
@Harun had raised questions about Omer and believes that he had cut Michael out his life. Other posters , including myself responded with our own theories about why that could be the case or not...

Then that crazy Kelley came in and started accusing people of being nambla apologists and pedos.

@Harun had raised questions about Omer and believes that he had cut Michael out his life. Other posters , including myself responded with our own theories about why that could be the case or not...

Then that crazy Kelley came in and started accusing people of being nambla apologists and pedos.
I wasn't asking for an explanation.

Back