Disney star/singer Zendaya Coleman reveals MJ as her #1 Inspiration

billyworld99

Proud Member
zendaya-photoshoot-zendaya-coleman-31451584-817-1222-1.jpg

Zendaya Coleman has quickly shot to stardom this past year with her hit song “Replay” and now she is revealing what she has in store next for her fans

Zendaya sat down with 92.3 NOW’s Toro where she talked about her upcoming ideas and projects that do not include dancing…for now at least.
“I have video ideas and concepts cooking up. It never ends for me… This pilot is coming up and that’s my acting skills coming in. This new character isn’t a dancer, she doesn’t sing she’s a spy, like a normal girl who’s also a spy. So that’s going to be new,” she explained.
Coleman is producing, singing, dancing, and creating ideas for the future without a break anytime soon. The craziest part of all is that she is 17!
“I’m a very normal seventeen year old with a very abnormal lifestyle,” she said.
The “My Baby” singer went on to discuss her musical inspirations, one in fact we could determine in listening to her pop music as of late.
“There are people where I’m definitely like, ‘I like that,’ I mean Beyonce is number one when it comes to a female but my number one inspiration is Michael Jackson. I feel like why he was incredible is because he was Michael Jackson and it’s the whole talent,” she explained. “For me, he was so hands on in everything he did. He knew his music through and through and there was nothing you could tell him that he didn’t already know. He was the King of Pop and nobody can ever take that or change that,” she said.
The teen beauty said she sees herself as a role model and considers it her job to teach younger people about the history of music.
“You can know who Justin Timberlake is but I would also like for you to know who Prince and Michael Jackson are, it’s my job [to make sure kids know where music comes from],” she said.

http://www.fashionnstyle.co m/articles/15250/20140113/replay-singer-zendaya-coleman-next-rihanna-reveals-upcoming-new-pilot-musical-inspirations-my-number-one-michael-jackson.htm

About these ads

Back