Do any of you guys remember LOUNIS PRODUCTIONS?

BadTour87

Proud Member
That collector that leaked the Rome and Tokyo 1988 Bad Tour clips and a Dangerous Tour dress rehearsal clip? (And also his annoying "LOUNIS PRODUCTIONS" label at the center of the screen...)

I remember people waiting for him to leak more things but nobody has heard from him in years. Does he still collect MJ shows or is it a mystery?

Because it seems the newest "hip" leaker is *******.

It's hard to not remember when watching the concerts. I remember him being a member of other MJ forum but that forum doesn't exist anymore. I'm sure someone knows him.

It's hard to not remember when watching the concerts. I remember him being a member of other MJ forum but that forum doesn't exist anymore. I'm sure someone knows him.

I wonder what he's doing nowadays.
I even remember someone making a LounisProductionsVEVO channel (lmao) to ridicule him.

What does he have in his possession?

god knows what he has now but back in the day he was the leaker of the Rome/Tokyo 1988 Bad Tour concerts and Smooth Criminal in Wembley for the first time

he also leaked some parts of a Dangerous Tour dress rehearsal which we now have without any watermarks

god knows what he has now but back in the day he was the leaker of the Rome/Tokyo 1988 Bad Tour concerts and Smooth Criminal in Wembley for the first time

he also leaked some parts of a Dangerous Tour dress rehearsal which we now have without any watermarks

He doesn't have anything anymore.

Lol how could I forget. His name is engraved into my retinas because of the size of the logos he pasted all over everything.

I remember that weird lounisproductionVEVO channel that had really strange videos about him

Okay guys, it's time to clean... Who commented with ''Rome has leaked'' on his photo where he cries? I laughed too hard at that :rofl:

Is the Wembley smooth criminal available on YouTube? Is it the same concert as the one in the DVD?

Saw the video on YouTube, and it does look a tad better than the previous source!
Same here :) and it does look a bit better I think so too. Would be cool if we get the whole concert in that quality.

Laserdisc Brunei
Ah saw this on ebay last year, guess he's the one that got it. Was too expensive for my tastes but super cool to see the concert had an LD release (only for insiders of the royal family).

Back