Do you know how to make MJs bracelets?

maja

Proud Member
Hi everyone :)

I was wondering.. does anyone know how to make those two bracelets Michael was wearing?

The pink/green one:

2.bmp

And the red one:

mNoNBjSJgywFTgbRvMgTXmA.jpg

I know you can buy them on ebay or from other stores but I wanted to try to make them on my own.

Does anyone know how? :cheeky:

okay, thx for sharing these piccies. I have an 'Indian' bracelet in Red and black that looks like MJ's but I'm sure you can make one like this.

It looks like the 'fabric' is cotton you use to 'chrochet' and I simply think you 'chrochet' the bracelet and just 'pram' those beads in. You can find them in a knitting/chrochet shop as they look like 'lucky charms' to me.

I guess, its just 'try it out' and see if you can 'copy' it. :yes:

I hope this 'rambling' somehow helped lol. :blush:

Hi Daryll and thanks for your help! :)

I finally found out that the red bracelet is called 'shamballa bracelet'. And now that I've found out what it's called, it's much easier to find instructions on the internet. :bow: it's not crocheted though, it's some kind of macrame technique which I still have to figure out :p but it doesn't seem to be that difficult. :)

And the pink/green one seems to be called a 'wrap bracelet' and you can find instructions on that one on the internet as well. (y)

Back