Do you listen to the posthumous albums?

Despite the grab bag quality of Michael, it is one of my favorites of the posthumous album, the other being Bad 25. Michael contains some of the stronger cuts that have come out after Michael&apos;s passing. Sometimes an album is just worth owning for one or two songs. That is the case with Michael for me. You&apos;d be hard-pressed to find anything that tops Behind the Mask or Another Day.<br>
<br>
My issue with Xscape was the Timbaland-produced joints. I love Timbaland and his work with Aaliyah, Ginuwine and Missy, but this was just not a good marriage to me. I didn&apos;t like the way he updated the songs. There was no hint of the Jackson sound anywhere. The exceptions are the Rodney Jerkins-produced Xscape and Loving You. The most handsome of the bunch is the JT/MJ duet. I don&apos;t think I&apos;ve listened to the album straight through. I&apos;ve just sampled it.&nbsp; I would have much preferred it if Pharrell or Mark Ronson had produced it. It&apos;s just me though.<br>
<br>
<br>

I only listen to the songs individually, not the whole album from start to finish.

I'll be honest, I think the Estate has realised that fans listen to tracks individually, hence why they were planning on releasing singles instead of albums before 2019 happened.

Hopefully once all this mess has been cleaned up and is behind us, they will keep on that path because I believe it's the best way to go, then we'll appreciate each song itself. If we're being honest with ourselves regardless of how many songs there are left, there are only so many left. Which is a devastating thought

I listen to most the songs - they are all on my MJ playlists - and I hear Xscape as an album often. - especially in the car.

As whole album no. Just several song from "Michael" and original versions from Escape. The remixes except LNFSG are awful.

As whole album no. Just several song from "Michael" and original versions from Escape. The remixes except LNFSG are awful.

I do not agree at all. - I do like the originals - but LNFSG,, STTR, Chicago, Loving You, Xscape, A Place With No Name and Blue Gangsta are great mixes.

Only thing is the break-down in Xscape after the first verse misses from the new mix - but still superbly sone IMO.

DYKWYCA - I do not like the new mix...

I still want the track "joy" i can't wait 4 that track

I can't wait for it to come out too. Wouldn't it be great if they did a Dangerous re-release with an extra CD of outtakes and slotted that one in there? I love Joy. I listen to the Blackstreet version which is great btw. There's a lofi snippet of it hanging out there.

Back