Do you think Michael Jackson impersonators do a good job bringing him to life and providing some closure to fans?

StarlightXX

Proud Member
I think Michael Jackson impersonators generally have good intentions playing as Michael. People like Michael Trapson expand their accessibility on social media and YouTube. Some may say they’re only doing it to make money but really, in my opinion, they offer an opportunity for fans to have the King of Pop experience in the best accurate way possible, which takes creativity, and I’m sure the real Michael would have approved of that.

What are your opinions on MJ impersonators and how they fit in with the fan community?

Last edited:
There has been MJ impersonations for decades , nothing wrong with them at all - it's good to see the impact MJ had on them and they can have a decent career out of paying tribute.

Elvis has plenty (some incredible) but I think it's difficult to replicate MJ's singing voice - they simply can't.

It brings me no closure as there is only one Michael Jackson.

For me. LL was the very supreme of them. Eddie D Lite is a legend too
My all time two favourite Michael entertainers.

no-one can give me closure though.

-name fix

Last edited:
I think they are cool. When I go see them it kinda feels like I'm at a very very no-crowed MJ concert. (I never got to be to see the real Michael Jackson in concert [or when he was alive] so I personally always enjoy the impersonators : )

I think This Is It personally did the closest thing to "bringing closure", and it still can, if you can immerse in the vision of the film.

Back