Do You Think Michael was Feminine?

I'm actually somewhat surprised this thread is still going, to be completely honest... This will be my final response here, but all I just wanna say is that I think the subject has gotten tiring a long time ago. 🤷‍♀️ I've actually been trying to avoid it for quite some time now, for that reason, this is really just the last thing I wanted to say about it. All that was necessary to be said, has already been said, in my honest opinion.

I shall now take my leave and go back to the picture threads, lol. I already feel kinda guilty for posting this since I didn't want to give it any more attention.
The only one keeping it going at this point is @GGVVGGCC22331122

I’m sorry, if there are people who disagree. I see nothing really “wrong” with it, to be honest. But, if some of you want to end it, then FINE. . . .I won’t say anything more.

I’m sorry, if there are people who disagree. I see nothing really “wrong” with it, to be honest. But, if some of you want to end it, then FINE. . . .I won’t say anything more.
đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź finally!

Is that a problem, though?
To most people/the general audience? Yes. I think it made it easier for people to believe the BS the tabloids said about him & the stupid allegations thrown on him. Because he wasn't the quote unquote "normal" man most people think he should be. He didn't carry himself like the type of guy most look at and say "Oh man, I bet he's banging all the hot chicks man" "Michael's so bad ass bro. He'll probably steal ur girl if u leave her around him too long" lol to the masses, Michael didn't really have that image so it made him more vulnerable to lies and allegations.

Last edited:
I have been thinking about this. Yes, I think MJ was more "feminine" than most men, both due to his looks and demeanour. Before BAD he didn't look feminine, but due to his childlike voice etc. he didn't appear very "manly". Mature MJ had a more masculine demeanor but looked somewhat feminine (especially his upper face). I find MJ sexy (except 2000-2004), which in a way is kind of intriguing because it's not my normal preference. But I get why some might find him "asexual" or not sexy (except when he moves, only a blind person has an excuse for not seeing his sexiness then)

Last edited:
Re: Do you think Michael was feminine?

Most men aren't delicately beautiful like Michael was, especially during the Dangerous and HIStory period, so in that sense. I was looking at a photo of him from the Stranger In Moscow shoot on my laptop one time, and my older sister looked over and said, "She's pretty". I was like, "Bruh... that's Michael."

But I don't think he was feminine in any other sense, no. Though a lot of his loveliest qualities are traits more associated with women, I don't get a feminine energy or vibe from him.
That is so funny because my little brother was convinced that MJ was a girl too in the 90ies :ROFLMAO:

I've never thought Michael was feminine. I get, why people would say he is. The hair, the lipstick, the voice. But that makes him interesting.
Feminity and masculinity are social constructs, that are found in every individual.

Belgian legendary music producer and singer Lou Deprijck (famous for “ca plane pour moi” among others) is dating a girl who is apparently a Michael Jackson impersonator. So when a male artist has female impersonators I guess he must be somewhat feminine.

Belgian legendary music producer and singer Lou Deprijck (famous for “ca plane pour moi” among others) is dating a girl who is apparently a Michael Jackson impersonator. So when a male artist has female impersonators I guess he must be somewhat feminine.

This is actually kinda insane lol.

Got a light skinned friend, look like Michael Jackson,
Got a dark skinned friend, look like Michael Jackson

In my opinion, being feminine is not only about long hair, makeup and appearence....It's mostly about how you behave! How you move! How you present yourself in society! And damn, Michael always was the sexiest alpha male I have ever seen in my life! That's a fact! Remember the video Blood On The Dance Floor? He had TONS of makeup during this clip, but that didn't prevent him to be tha manliest version of himself at all! Dominance, confidence, brutality, anger, rampage - the were a lot of signs, that MJ, wasn't feminine at all! On the contrary he was too masculine! Just pretend, If MJ had muscles, he would definately be the main star of any "Play Girl" Magazine:cool::devilish:

One post of yours I have to agree with. Its is definitely the way he walked and behaved that made him non-feminine. I don't think I agree with your examples, but yes BOTDF his appearance in the red pants, makeup, hair is so feminine, but not even for one second one gets feminine vibe from him. Also the way he walked the stage, absolutely nothing feminine about it. He also had broad shoulders, narrow waist and hips, and though he moved his hips a lot, there was nothing feminine about those movements.

Back