Does anyone know the fonts in the Smooth Criminal cover?

Upper font seems to be "Receding Harline C NF". Handwritten variant would be "Paris Light".
Lower one could be "Ransom Clearcut NF".

One year and a half ago I came here asking what font was using in the Ghosts video... I was told that nowadays there tools (web sites) that identify fonts in images, I just used one of them right now.

Upper font seems to be "Receding Harline C NF". Handwritten variant would be "Paris Light".
Lower one could be "Ransom Clearcut NF".

One year and a half ago I came here asking what font was using in the Ghosts video... I was told that nowadays there tools (web sites) that identify fonts in images, I just used one of them right now.
What website did you use?

What website did you use?

Something like myfonts.com or I think this time it was another.

But I just randomly search on the Internet when I need one, I don't have a go to site for this, and they all feel loaded with advertisement and try to sell you the fonts afterwards. That's why I was making a recommendation. Something like myfonts.com or I think this time it was another.

I really tell you (as far as I can find the fonts)
MJ name: Silver Thread JF by Jason Anthony Walcott (from Jukebox Type)
In 2008, he made this font, both normal and alternate, mixed in MJ Name.
but later this font is just normal left In an alternative form, now you can get one website.
"smooth criminal" (single name): Caslon 540 Italic (Same font used as MJ name of "Jam" single cover album)

Back