*Earth Wind and Fire*

mjscarousal

Proud Member
Earth, Wind & Fire were one of the most musically accomplished, critically and popular funk bands of the '70s. The band was conceived by by drummer, bandleader, songwriter, kalimba player, and occasional vocalist Maurice White, Earth Wind and Fire's musical vision used funk as its foundation, but also incorporated jazz, smooth soul, gospel, pop, rock & roll, psychedelia, blues, folk, African music, and, later on, disco. They created some of the most timeless classic of all time.

You can always dance to Earth, Wind and Fire.........

......and their songs always make you feel good!!!!!!

HUGE EWF fan here. I've seen them in person multiple times, what a show they put on! The last performance was live 3 yrs ago, and it was every bit as outstanding as one's from years past. Whatever they're doing to keep the sound and entertainment at that level, they're doing it 110%.

The latest was an outdoor event/performance that had me, my son/dauther-in-law, and 2 grandkids all dancing and just totally enjoying every minute of it. Imagine a 2 yr old and 5 yr old just dancing and getting into the music, as well as their parents and grandmother (me) feeling every minute of it.

For whatever reason, they continue to perform everybit as well as they did 20 plus years ago. Their sound is ageless.

earth,wind and fire are tied with the isley brothers as my all time favorite band ever.

great songs and live show that was smoking. 74-79 is there peak and prime. when charles stephney was working with maurice white it was off tha bar b que pit.

i saw them live back in the 80's still the best show that i have ever seen and i've seen alot of acts.

Back