Elvis Presley

This could be a goldmine for Dan Reed. Dan, if you read this: forget about LN2, find those women some shrinks so they can realize that they were abused (for real this time!) and go after the Presley estate instead:

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/thread...should-i-put-in-my-imaginary-concerts.202923/

I also am doing a similar thread on Elvis, my other favorite singer next to Michael. Just like the Michael one, I am working on fanfaction where Elvis has two farewell concerts in NYC and LA and I only want to focus on the hits, both on record and on stage. But again, there’s so many that I can’t narrow it down. And the Elvis forums are pretty much dead, so I came here. Which others should I add? Here’s what I have so far:
  1. I Got a Woman
  2. Love Me
  3. Heartbreak Hotel
  4. Blue Suede Shoes
  5. All Shook Up
  6. Teddy Bear
  7. Don’t Be Cruel
  8. Love Me Tender
  9. Jailhouse Rock
  10. Hound Dog
  11. Can’t Help Falling in Love

Anyone know what Elvis says here in this rehearsal of Can’t Help Falling in Love?

In this rehearsal, Elvis screws up (either intentionally or unintentionally) the opening line by singing “Wise men say, only fa-fools rush in”. I listened to it on full blast to understand what he was saying. It gets cut off before he finishes the word and gets back to the actual lyrics. It sounds like he was going to either say fans or f*gs. Those are my only two guesses, and I obviously hope it’s the former.

Unless it was something else. Tell me what was he joking about here.

A24’s “Priscilla” from Sofia Coppola has also expired. It’s as dead as Elvis. After four weeks, “Priscilla” has banked just $17 million. It’s off more than 50% from last week. I do think the audience for an Elvis movie without his songs and just a year after the huge hit, “Elvis,” was too much for “Priscilla.” I haven’t see it (A24 doesn’t show me their movies) but the Presley audience doesn’t want to see their idol as an abuser.

A24’s “Priscilla” from Sofia Coppola has also expired. It’s as dead as Elvis. After four weeks, “Priscilla” has banked just $17 million. It’s off more than 50% from last week. I do think the audience for an Elvis movie without his songs and just a year after the huge hit, “Elvis,” was too much for “Priscilla.” I haven’t see it (A24 doesn’t show me their movies) but the Presley audience doesn’t want to see their idol as an abuser.
To be honest, the move is just pretty boring.

AI Elvis is real:
Get ready, because “The King” is on his way back … sort of. An English “immersive entertainment company” called Layered Reality has unveiled plans for Elvis Evolution, essentially an Elvis Presley hologram concert experience.
Here’s a teaser for the show, which is officially referred to as “an immersive experience” using AI and holographic projection:

Elvis is literally everywhere again since last year. His streaming numbers increased dramatically, Thee have been 2 movies with Elvis in it and I’ve seen tons of people dressed as Elvis in public events like the world championship darts.
I mean He is dead since 1977, that was 47 years ago. Will we still have Michael in the public eye in 2056?

Only one thing is certain, I won’t be here to witness it 😅

Elvis is literally everywhere again since last year. His streaming numbers increased dramatically, Thee have been 2 movies with Elvis in it and I’ve seen tons of people dressed as Elvis in public events like the world championship darts.
I mean He is dead since 1977, that was 47 years ago. Will we still have Michael in the public eye in 2056?

Only one thing is certain, I won’t be here to witness it 😅
Michael and Elvis will never be forgotten

Back