Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

Re: Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

If his so-called research is as truthful as interpreting/twisting Teddy Riley's Twitter posts in such a way - as he clearly again claims in that video - that Riley would have called the songs fake or alluded to it when Riley clearly was talking about his role as a hired producer that did commissional work after certain fans have been harassing him for months, then it will only show you the shipwreck he has caused for himself.

There's no rocket science needed to know what he will have come up with - it won't be what some of you might hope since the dude is overegging the pudding regarding the (non-)significance of hearsay, personal opinions, one-sided/biased conclusions and sympathies and agendas.

One fact: he is obsessed with Jason Malachi. I'll say it again for the sake of touch with reality: this is a dead end and he will ultimately fail in that regard and probably realize too late what wrong turning he has been on all these years.

Do you really believe the songs are real? That Michael Jackson is singing those lead vocals???

Re: Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

Is this Statement new?

No, this is from when the album was released. Makes for a disturbing read. 'They're fake but we're gonna let you buy them anyway'.

Do you really believe the songs are real? That Michael Jackson is singing those lead vocals???

There is NO Jason Malachi on any of them. Eddie has clearly been lying but not for things people have accused him of.

[video]https://instaud.io/2BwD[/video]
(that's Porte)

There is NO Jason Malachi on any of them. Eddie has clearly been lying but not for things people have accused him of.

(that's Porte)

What has he been lying about then? What are we supposed to take from that? It's already widely known Porte contributed vocals to the tracks. The lead vocals are Jason imo.

Last edited:
barok232;4229003 said:
(And there is one more posthumous song I think is very suspicious, but since I voiced my doubts before I will not do it again. At least this song is a million times more convincing than the 3 from Michael album and sounds good)

As It‘s really hard to go back all your comments I would love to know what song you think is suspicious. And I don‘t want to start a debate about that song. Just wondering...

I remember back in 2010 when I was fighting hard here to convince the community that these 3 songs were fake. Along with a bunch of other people of course, but we felt like a minority back then, everybody WANTED to love those songs forcing themselves and saying all kinds of excuses. And because it was so obvious, it was infuriating that so many fans couldn't see it. In fact more than half of my posts are from then. How frustrating it was to see the polls at 50/50. Half the community "bought" that it was MJ singing..... (sigh). Thankfully the consesus now is that they are fake, so that's a relief.

Now I don't get what king Korgnex is trying to say here, but unless he suggests that these songs are legit, the debate whether it was Malachi or somebody else seems pointless, it is NOT Michael

(And there is one more posthumous song I think is very suspicious, but since I voiced my doubts before I will not do it again. At least this song is a million times more convincing than the 3 from Michael album and sounds good)

I was unsure if they were real for a ridiculously long period of time. I always had a bad feeling about the vocals though. Something I've never felt for any other MJ song. I think I just couldn't even comprehend that something like this could happen, but it did.

I was someone who was also initially unsure. It wasn't until it was definitively proven to me through audio analysis that I believed it. For example: take Michael singing an "A" note from song a, b, c, and d (Cascio). The "A" note from a, b, c will all sound the exact same, but the Cascio will not match. No matter how you try, you cannot find a note sang in the Cascio that accurately compares to a note Michael ever sang in his life.

(that's Porte)
I think you'll come to regret your Malachi comment.

It's interesting that you have the multitracks for Monster, but what does Porte (assuming it is him, I don't know his voice) recording a whisper track to fill out the mix have to do with who is singing the lead vocals? Who do you think the lead vocalist is? Why are you unwilling to just answer the question?

Let me put it this way: do you think there is any MJ on those songs besides copy/pasted samples from earlier MJ songs?

I think you'll come to regret your Malachi comment.

It's interesting that you have the multitracks for Monster, but what does Porte (assuming it is him, I don't know his voice) recording a whisper track to fill out the mix have to do with who is singing the lead vocals? Who do you think the lead vocalist is? Why are you unwilling to just answer the question?

Let me put it this way: do you think there is any MJ on those songs besides copy/pasted samples from earlier MJ songs?

You won't get a straight answer.

BG vocalist = lead vocalist? Huh?

(that's Porte)

We all know Porte is on BG vocals. That is a fact.

I didn't understand your answer though. Do you really believe that Michael Joseph Jackson is singing lead vocals on those 12 tracks??

Am I forgetting.. is there audio of Porte sounding like Michael? He does more on the production side right? I just dont remember hearing him sound like Michael.. maybe I'm forgetting

Am I forgetting.. is there audio of Porte sounding like Michael? He does more on the production side right? I just dont remember hearing him sound like Michael.. maybe I'm forgetting

The original versions of these tracks have Porte singing on them. Supposedly filling in until MJ was able to record them.

everyone who believes there is any MJ on these songs (except the old-edited add-libs) just have no idea about MJs voice.

The original versions of these tracks have Porte singing on them. Supposedly filling in until MJ was able to record them.

I think these are Demo tracks for Michael to record and he never got around to do. I have always suspected this and the ma$ters at work finished them and put them on the album and tried to fool someone and it backfired.

Michael isn't on these they just added what they needed to make it sound presentable, he didn't work on these when he was alive just to answer someones question..

I think these are Demo tracks for Michael to record and he never got around to do. I have always suspected this and the ma$ters at work finished them and put them on the album and tried to fool someone and it backfired.

Michael isn't on these they just added what they needed to make it sound presentable, he didn't work on these when he was alive just to answer someones question..

I don't think MJ was even shown these songs. They were created after he died.

He must have done,considering there was an article,a few years back claiming a version of "Hollywood Tonight" appeared on iTunes with his lead vocal on it !?! Anyone else remember that?

He must have done,considering there was an article,a few years back claiming a version of "Hollywood Tonight" appeared on iTunes with his lead vocal on it !?! Anyone else remember that?

It frustrates me so much people for some reason think that's another one of the fakes.

It frustrates me so much people for some reason think that's another one of the fakes.

It's still an opinion now,and I remember that article but never heard the version they were referring to.
So how Porte sounds solo,is still a mystery to me.

Pretty sure that was keep your head up. And it ended up being a cover or something. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hollywood Tonight is a real song. We even have the demo of that and you can clearly hear Michael singing there. In the demo he is also talking.

Hollywood Tonight is a real song. We even have the demo of that and you can clearly hear Michael singing there. In the demo he is also talking.

Yeah, saying it's fake is just silly.

Exactly. Doesn't make any sense.

Hollywood Tonight is not Cascio song. Please don't put that masterpiece in the same context with Cascio disaster.

Apparently Sony and the Estate were granted their appeal. Ugh...

Hollywood Tonight is not Cascio song. Please don't put that masterpiece in the same context with Cascio disaster.

That was in reply to a question about a Porte vocal,and remembering an article around at the time.
It's what I've read over the years and not my opinion.
Also read fans claiming HT is fake .. recently AGAIN not my opinion

That was in reply to a question about a Porte vocal,and remembering an article around at the time.
It's what I've read over the years and not my opinion.
Also read fans claiming HT is fake .. recently AGAIN not my opinion

Once again the only thing I remember regarding that was a version of KYHU that ended up being an error and was a fan cover of some sort.

Back