Topic of the day Estate should work with the chaplin estate to make Smile an offical Single.

Beano Wild

How's Life?
After researching Charlie Chaplin for a History test, and i have began to fall in love with his persona, especially his portrayal of the Little Tramp. This research brought me straight back to Michael Jackson, and his love for Chaplin and his work. the similarities i found between the two are uncanny, and led me to have a newfound love for the Smile song, which i am frustraited to remember that it was cancelled from becoming a single. How would you all feel about the Estate putting out the single for History 30 along with a music video made up of the video footage taken from the Chaplin photoshoots from 1995 along with The Kid Film?

chaplingif.gif

One of many songs showcasing how unique and special Michael's voice was. Listen to the song with proper speakers or headphones. The guy must've been from another planet. No voice like his.

I like your idea, one of many great fan ideas. We've been begging the estate since 2010 for such ideas (meaning not necessarily only having to release pure albums or concerts), but all we get is Don't Matter To Me ft. Drake or other non-worthy releases

How would you all feel about the Estate putting out the single for History 30 along with a music video made up of the video footage taken from the Chaplin photoshoots from 1995 along with The Kid Film?
I would love that! Because 1) Smile was canceled to be a single and 2) I just love the song and it's Michael's favorite song šŸ„°

Back