ETERNEL : beautifull tribute magazine to the King of Pop (in french)

christophe

Proud Member
ETERNEL : because Michael will never die !!!

Because Michael Jackson is a Legend and because Legends never die, MJBackstage team created a full color magazine as a tribute to the King. Called "Eternel", this magazine in french (!) will bring to the fans a intimate focus on Michael's life and Michael's career. This is a limited edition on a beautifull glossy paper.

On 40 pages, Eternel is a travel in Michael Jackson's universe with rare and never seen pictures. Full of tributes from fans and stars to the one who changed the world of music thanks to his genius and his magic.

This is a non-profit magazine and this is our way to make a tribute to Michael Jackson. Because during all those years, he made and will still makes us happy. Thanks to this magazine Eternel, Michael will never die !!!!

INFOS AND COVER Picture is http://www.mjbackstage.be/MJBtributeWorld.htm

i find it is !!

coming soon more images of the magazine !
It's a limited edition: so do not wait to order it !

Hey,
No. It's a private tribute by fans for fans only.
Made by belgian fan club... It contains 44 pages full of color, rare and never seen pics.
And a lot of tributes, comments froms stars and fans about the King of Pop.

Although it's in french, i think it's a great item for fans.

It's a deluxe limited edition mag. You can get it >> only through this way

http://www.mjbackstage.be/MJBtributeWorld.htm

See the cover of this mag in my signature !

i would personally NOT buy it, as it will lead the way for anybody to want to sell stuff and this is not a recognize seller.... even if it hides behind a michael jackson fan club....

Hello Claudio.
That's your choice. I can understand.
This is a fan trubute for the fans. It include great pictures.
That was our way to make a tribute to our king of pop. We are doing fanzine since more than 10 years in Belgium. And Michael knew us, and we know family members.
Our goal isn't to make money. Only share our passion.
But OKay, this is not an "official" but we are "recognized" by the jackson family.
However, the
Best

I want this mag, can you kindly buy it and send it to me? I´ll pay you in advance through paypal. When you get a chance PM.

Thanks in advance

Back