ever get a album for christmas?

Do you mean any album as a christmas present or a christmas album?

I got Invincible for christmas in 2001 if you mean any album and ofcourse I still have it and listen to it, my parents got it for me.

I got HIStory for Christmas in 1997 :flowers: - and I still love it. My mom said that since her choices were a title of "History" or "Bad" , and she had no idea what that meant, she went with "history" cuz it sounded like it might contain more wholesome material :p .

My family usually doesn't know what my musical tastes are - the first CD I remember receiving for xmas was Will Smith BIG WILLY STYLE :lol::lol: I gave it to a ex boyfriend a long time ago

Yes! The Jackson Five, Third Album when I was 9 :wub: my cuzzin BB gave it to me

I played it all the time! I loved every song! I'd get stuck on each song for a long time before I moved on to another one :lol:

My favorite dance song at first was How Funky Is Your Chicken :wub: then it became Goin Back To Indiana :wub: then I wore out Mama's Pearl :wub: I was mezmerized by Can I See You in the Morning and Reach In ("find that tree of wisdom, reach in! find out why you're livin, reach in! put away that shade of sin, and let love shine in...shine shine shine shine in...) that song still encourages me to this day :wub:

I had a great appreciation for Simon & Garfunkle after I heard Jermaine's amazing rendition of Bridge Over Troubled Waters, (saw the movie The Graduate the same year believe it or not and fell in love with the song, Mrs. Robinson :lol: ) and Oh How Happy was such a 'happy' song, I loved it.....I found Darlin Dear to be so soooooothing and Ready or Not (here I come) Michael's singing was sooooo amazing ("gonna looooooove you, and keeeep you happy...you can't run awaaaaay from this love i got oh baby, hay baby, and i got a lot yeahhh...anywhere you gooooooo, my poor heart gotta know oh baby, haaay baby" - sorry y'all :lol:

of course, I'll Be There :wub: was my favorite for all time

I'm almost sure its in the stack of albums at my mother's house

all worn out :wub:

Last edited:
I get a cd almost every year! :D Sometimes I've hoped for it, sometimes I haven't.
Usually I get them from my aunt or dad. Last year I got Coldplay's X&Y ( or was it 2005..? ) and once i got The Best of Blue :p
I do still listen to it sometimes. And Coldplay is one of my favorites.

My mom doesn't like going shoppin and she's quite clueless there so it's pretty much useless for me to tell her to got buy me an album for christmas. The last time she did so, however, she couldn't have picked a more better album, that christmas in 1991 I got Dangerous. :p
If I want an album for present I better get it myself. There just hasn't been any good albums in the recent years being released for christmas.

Back