Fan Art of Michael

Wembley Stadium celebrated its centenary in April 2023. A poster was created showing lots of the iconic stars and sport figures that have played or performed there. Michael's fans noticed that he was not included so they created their own version by adding a huge picture of Michael in the centre.

1870505665.jpg

Last edited:
This one just had me doing a whole riff on House of Flying Daggers over on Last Person thread. It reminded me of the fight scene in the snow although I see Michael is holding prayer beads so ... a slightly different vibe, shall we say! :D
Ha ...if i said ....
Yeah i love the house of flying daggers too , i love the :unsure: - again , it happens in every dazzling piece of art - the open - ended ambiguous ending and it makes you think...i love it , so dark.so hazy. I am glad that, that piece inspired you! im reading over there now ha

fck, a space cadet has jacked the ..'BIG mag standup' shit

[/MEDIA] kinda jacked jaw, could have done without the smile., does not fit the power o the pic [i think guys] but i like the criss cross, the shapes , the Jaggered edge running through this outfit really nice. . i like that danger vibe *shuts up*.
Yeah, they slightly undermined their own work with the smile, imo. Didn't quite fit the vibe. I mean, it goes without saying I couldn't do this. No good at art, me. But I know if something works or not. This almost does but just loses that little bit of edge, as you say. Interesting to see, though.

Yeah, they slightly undermined their own work with the smile, imo. Didn't quite fit the vibe. I mean, it goes without saying I couldn't do this. No good at art, me. But I know if something works or not. This almost does but just loses that little bit of edge, as you say. Interesting to see, though.
Well i can't draw then saying that i stuck a load of cartoon M on those envelopes to 'try' get ' noticed' because remember this was 1993 but i just think that the whole vibe, yeah vive is a good word i think - is killed by the ditsy expression that they gave him . but maybe that person didnt t interpret it that way . i come along and have to sinister /gloom it all up .It is beautiful it is just the happy ruins for me makes him weak

Back