Fan Event: MJ's Lanterns of LOVE ♥ - June 26, 2014

qbee

Proud Member
Fan Event: MJ's Lanterns of LOVE ? - June 26, 2014 - 8:00pm until 11:30pm in PDT

1560729_10203038463945375_285905876_n.jpg

Santa Monica Pier - On the beach on the South side beyond the pier. Come to Santa Monica Pier and light a Luminary Lantern of LOVE on the beach for Michael. Write your message of LOVE on the Lantern for the event and then take it home with the LED lite for a memento. ?

There will be 200 luminary lanterns of LOVE in the sand as tribute to Michael Jackson and in celebration of his life and all he gave the world. Luminary Lantern's are $4 each and will go to the first to arrive. Includes the decorative Luminary Lantern and LED light.

Info: Santa Monica beach does not close. The parking is limited as there will be Thursday Night Twilight Concert series taking place at this time. Many of the parking lots close at sunset. However the main 1550 parking lot next to the pier on the north side will be open and does not close.

The 1550 parking lot is where MJ saw Cirque du Soliel in the big white tent for the first time with Branca.

Come early to enjoy the pier rides: Merry go Round, Bumper Cars, Arcade games, Ferris wheel etc and to assure your parking spot. Please try to carpool and fit as many MJ fans into your car as possible. Many are in L.A. and will rely on others for transportation. MJ fans are great at this!

Main parking lot:
1550 Pacific Coast Highway
SANTA MONICA CA 90401

Parking rates range from $6 to $12 per hour
There is also metered parking by Hot Dog on A Stick.

Source Betty Byrnes on FB

Join MJ's Lanterns of LOVE Facebook page for more information and to keep updated
https://www.facebook.com/events/648964118479767/

I do not use Facebook but I was wondering if the lantern is purchased and if so is there a place I can donate to get one made for me?

I found this about the lanterns on Betty's Blog. I will post it above as well.

There will be 200 luminary lanterns of LOVE in the sand as tribute to Michael Jackson and in celebration of his life and all he gave the world. Luminary Lantern's are $4 each and will go to the first to arrive. Includes the decorative Luminary Lantern and LED light.

Source:
http://mjbliss.blogspot.com/2014/01/mjs-lanterns-of-love.html

Back