Fantastic Four (Reboot)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
B8XT2TGCEAE7gu8.jpg
Teaser Trailer

this is shit, doom is a friggin blogger/hacker and he sounds Russian not latverian. And why cant they cast this shit any better, last time they had a mexican in whiteface play sue, now a black guy is johnny. fail

This is shit, doom is a friggin blogger/hacker and he sounds Russian not latverian. And why can't they cast this shit any better, last time they had a mexican in whiteface play sue, now a black guy is johnny. fail
How do you even know that's doom's voice? They did cast good. Who gives a shit if a black guy is johnny? You don't know how the film is gonna turn out.

Looks better than I expected. I was really worried when I saw the first set pics of Doctor Doom but the trailer looks ok.

this turd is at 9% on Rotten tomatos. its a huge flop at the box office and there was major backlash at the PC casting. so a win for the haters:)

I hope that Marvel get the rights back. Fantastic Four would fit perfectly into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And the people over at the MCU would do the F4 justice

I hope that Marvel get the rights back. Fantastic Four would fit perfectly into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And the people over at the MCU would do the F4 justice
You realize Marvel is booked? They didn't even need Spider-Man and they've been making bank. That would require them to push more films back.

You realize Marvel is booked? They didn't even need Spider-Man and they've been making bank. That would require them to push more films back.

They don't have to make a new F4 movie right away. They could sit on it for a few years

Back