Fave 3 songs of each album post Motown?

filmandmusic

Proud Member
I know stupid thread but I'm bored so whatever. Basically adult MJ 18+ years old because this is what most fans are familiar with.

The Jacksons 1976 : Show you the way to go, Strength of one man, Living Together
Goin Places 1977 : Find me a girl, Man of war, Jump for joy
Destiny 1978 : Shake your body, Push me away, Destiny
Off The Wall 1979 : Don't stop till you get enough, working day and night, I can't help it
Triumph 1980 : Time waits for no one, Your ways, Lovely one
Thriller 1982 : Billie Jean, The lady in my life, Baby be mine
Victory 1984 : Be not always, The hurt, Wait
Bad 1987 : Another part of me, Liberian girl, Dirty Diana
Dangerous 1991 : Who is it, Give in to me, Will you be there
HIStory 1995 : Childhood, Little Susie, Stranger in Moscow
Invincible 2001 : Heartbreaker, Don't walk away, You are my life

• OTW- Get On The Floor, Off The Wall, I Can't Help It
  • Thriller- Beat It, Billie Jean, Lady In My Life
  • Bad- Dirty Diana, Man In The Mirror, Way You Make Me Feel
  • Dangerous- Give In To Me, Who Is It, Keep The Faith
  • HIStory- Stranger In Moscow, They Don't Care About Us, Scream
  • BOTDF- Is It Scary, Morphine, Blood On The Dance Floor
  • Invincible- Whatever Happens, Break Of Dawn, Butterflies

The Jacksons - Living Together
Goin' Places - Goin' Places, Even Though You're Gone
Destiny - Things I Do For You
Off The Wall - Get On The Floor, Rock With You, Burn This Disco Out
Triumph - Walk Right Now, Your Ways, Everybody
Thriller - The Lady In My Life, Baby Be Mine, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Victory - Torture, The Hurt, Be Not Always
Bad - Leave Me Alone, Speed Demon, I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Dangerous - She Drives Me Wild, Who Is It, Will You Be There
HIStory - They Don't Care About Us, Stranger In Moscow, You Are Not Alone
BOTDF - Is It Scary, Morphine, Superfly Sister
Invincible - Heartbreaker, Break Of Dawn, Unbreakable
Thriller 25 - PYT Remix, For All Time, Got The Hots

Extending this to posthumous releases because why not 🤷‍♂️

Michael - Best Of Joy, Another Day, Behind The Mask
Bad 25 - Al Capone, Fly Away, Price Of Fame
Xscape - A Place With No Name (Demo), Loving You, Xscape (Demo)

@AChanceToDance OMG rulebreaker! That means 25 whiplashes to be done in 2078 when you're dead because I don't really want to hurt you

Thriller25 : Someone in the dark, Carousel, For all time
Bad25 : Streetwalker, I'm so blue, Al Capone
Michael : Best of Joy, The way you love me, Much too soon
Xscape : Love never felt so good original, Blue Gangsta original, Chicago original

DRTJ5: I Want You Back / Can You Remember / Who's Loving You
ABC: The Love You Save / ABC / Never Had A Dream Come True
3rd Album: I'll Be There / Ready Or Not / TLISIYWJAM
Maybe Tomorrow: She's Good / Never Can Say Goodbye / The Wall
LTTW: LTTW / To Know / If I Have To Move A Mountain
Skywriter: Boogie Man / Touch / I Can't Quit Your Love
Get It Together: Don't Say Goodbye Again / Too Late To Change The Time / Dancing Machine
Dancing Machine: Whatever You Got I Want / What You Don't Know / Forever Came Today
Moving Violation: Moving Violation / All I Do Is Think Of You / Time Explosion
JJM: Love Is The Thing You Need / Through Thick And Thin / We're Here To Entertain You
Boogie: I Was Made To Love Her / One Day I'll Mary You / Oh I've Been Blessed
LBTY: When I Come Of Age / Give Me Half A Chance / Who's Looking For A Lover
Soulsation: Can't Get Ready For Losing You / Reach Out I'll Be There / A Fool For You
IWYB-UM: Man's Temptation / Buttercup / Lucky Day
CAGI-TRP: If I Can't Nobody Can / Would Ya Would Ya Baby / Jumbo Sam

GTBT: Ain't No Sunshine / I Wanna Be Where You Are / You've Got A Friend
Ben: Ben / PMTWGR / WGACA
Music&Me: With A Child's Heart / Too Young / Music And Me
Forever Michael: ODIYL / We've Got Forever / Dear Michael
FMSL(OG.MIXES): Melodie / Farewell My Summer Love / To Make My Father Proud

I'll post the Epic/Sony songs later

Only going to do the albums I know very well!

OTW: Rock With You, Get On the Floor, She's Out of My Life
Thriller: Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', Billie Jean, PYT (Honorable Mention: The Lady in My Life)
Bad: The Way You Make Me Feel, Another Part of Me, Just Good Friends
Bad 25: I'm So Blue, Al Capone, Streetwalker
Dangerous: Who Is it, Remember the Time, Will You Be There
HIStory: They Don't Care About Us, Stranger in Moscow, This Time Around
Blood on the Dance Floor: Morphine, Is it Scary, Blood on the Dance Floor

This was painful and I am almost certain I will change my mind on all of these tomorrow.

1969-DIANA ROSS PRESENTS: Nobody, Chained & You’ve Changed

1970-ABC: True Love Can Be Beautiful, I’ll Bet You & 2-4-6-8

1970-THIRD ALBUM: Oh How Happy, Can I See You In The Morning, Ready Or Not (Here I Come)

1970-CHRISTMAS ALBUM: Give Love On Christmas Day, Up On The Housetop, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

1971-MAYBE TOMORROW: Honey Chile, Maybe Tomorrow & The Wall

1972-GOT TO BE THERE: Wings Of My Love, Maria (You Were The Only One) & Girl Don’t Take Your Love From Me

1972-LOOKING THROUGH THE WINDOWS: To Know, Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing & Children Of The Light

1972-BEN: Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool, What Goes Around Comes Around & Shoo-Be-Do-Be-Do-Dah-Day

1973-SKYWRITER: Uppermost, Ooh I’d Love To Be With You & I Can’t Quit Your Love

1973-MUSIC & ME: Johnny Raven, Euphoria & Music and Me

1973-GET IT TOGETHER: It’s Too Late To Change The Time, Don’t Say Goodbye Again & You Need Love Like I Do (Don’t You)

1974: DANCING MACHINE: I Am Love, She’s A Rhythm Child & What You Don’t Know

1975: FOREVER MICHAEL: Dear Michael, Cinderella Stay Awhile & We’ve Got Forever

1975: MOVING VIOLATION: Body Language, All I Do Is Think Of You & Call Of The Wild

1976: JOYFUL JUKEBOX MUSIC: We’re Here To Entertain You, Through Thick And Thin & The Eternal Light

1976: THE JACKSONS: Blues Away, Style Of Life & Living Together

1977: GOIN’ PLACES: Jump For Joy, Even Though You’re Gone & Find Me A Girl

1978: DESTINY: Destiny, That’s What You Get For Being Polite & Bless His Soul

1979: BOOGIE: I Was Made To Love Her, One Day I’ll Marry You & Love’s Gone Bad

1979: OFF THE WALL: Girlfriend, I Can’t Help It & It’s The Falling In Love

1980: TRIUMPH: This Place Hotel, Your Ways & Walk Right Now

1982: THRILLER: The Lady In My Life, PYT & Baby Be Mine

1984: VICTORY: One More Chance, The Hurt & Body

1984: FAREWELL MY SUMMER LOVE: To Make My Father Proud, Call On Me & Touch The One You Love

1986: LOOKING BACK TO YESTERDAY: If’N I Was God, Who’s Looking For A Lover & That’s What Love Is Made Of

1987: BAD: Just Good Friends, Liberian Girl & Speed Demon

1989: 2300 JACKSON STREET: Art Of Madness, Private Affair & Maria

1991: DANGEROUS: Keep The Faith, Black Or White & Can’t Let Her Get Away

1995: SOULSATION: Just A Little Misunderstanding, Jamie & Lulu

1995: HISTORY: Money, 2 Bad & Smile

1997: BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR: Morphine, Ghosts & Superfly Sister

2001: INVINCIBLE: You Rock My World, Heaven Can Wait & Break Of Dawn

2004: ULTIMATE COLLECTION: Monkey Business, Sunset Driver & Fall Again

2009: I WANT YOU BACK UNRELEASED MASTERS: Buttercup, Love Comes In Different Flavors & Man’s Temptation

2010: MICHAEL: Best Of Joy, Behind The Mask & Much Too Soon

2012: BAD 25: I’m So Blue, Free & Al Capone

2012: COME AND GET IT: Jumbo Sam, Label Me Love & Love Trip

2014: XSCAPE: Loving You, Chicago & Blue Gangsta

@jaorecords are you deliberately excluding every classic MJ track?
No, not at all. I just prefer some album songs over well known singles on most albums. I think because the hits are always played I get burned out on some of them. I am personally more into MJ during the years of 1972-1982 so the MOTOWN era is my absolute favorite and there is so much to explore during those years vocally from MJ. His singing was never better I thought in those years. I still think something like "Billie Jean" is his best overall song and production from the adult years but that is not the main song I want to listen to when I put on THRILLER so this list represents the songs I tend to listen to most from each album.

No, not at all. I just prefer some album songs over well known singles on most albums. I think because the hits are always played I get burned out on some of them. I am personally more into MJ during the years of 1972-1982 so the MOTOWN era is my absolute favorite and there is so much to explore during those years vocally from MJ. His singing was never better I thought in those years. I still think something like "Billie Jean" is his best overall song and production from the adult years but that is not the main song I want to listen to when I put on THRILLER so this list represents the songs I tend to listen to most from each album.
Makes sense, I am largely the same

@Prince Of Pop You sir broke the rules! BOTDF is NOT a studio album, therefore you are banned for life till next week!

Blood on the dance floor : Is it scary, Morphine, Superfly sister

I broke no rules. Even though it's a Sony project released against Michael's wishes (he wanted it to be an EP with the 5 originals), it's still an album. :D

the Jacksons 1976

enjoy yourself’ - I see this as a continuation of their early seventies work. sounds like something that would play at a carnival 🎡 which is interesting.. they sound reinvigorated.

show you the way to go’ - lovely message 💜 optimistic and simple. mellow, warm, and cosy mid tempo groove. more soulful this time, and shows their range. with passionate pleas from Michael and the brothers backing him up, it was a well deserved uk chart topper.

blues away’ - the b side to the previous song, and the first that Michael wrote. he sings in a surprisingly lower tone, yet he still sounds smooth and light. bright and airy on the outside, yet the lyrics speak of a pain that is unclear and unrelenting. the listener is kept a bay as Michael refuses to divulge. I like this approach and find the situation to be relatable. it may not be as sophisticated as his later work, but it’s a decent start. it offers some personal insight. apparently this r&b ballad used to get played in clubs. overall musically, it sounds like an early version of ‘the girl is mine’ to me - especially the chorus..

going places

going places’ - I think this song (and album in general) is their most underrated. they experiment with a vibrant ska-type rhythm, to express their love for travelling worldwide. this is something that they had plenty of experience doing - even at their young ages. the joys of meeting new people and learning new customs. there’s even a global shoutout at the end. this was also their first real music video if I’m not mistaken 💜

‘jump for joy’ - a simple, happy song, that encourages the listener to dance their troubles away. identical to ‘enjoy yourself’ in that respect, but more disco sounding. I’m surprised they didn’t capitalise on this trend at that point, and that it wasn’t released as a single. I liked the footage of them recording this in the studio.

even though you’re gone’ - sad, but beautiful ballad about moving on after a failed relationship. though it can really be applied to life in general. lovely lead and background vocals. really played to the group’s strengths as a whole. more mature and easy listening this time around. deserved to be a huge hit.

destiny

blame it on the boogie’ - a monster hit and one of their best. they have officially arrived and rebranded, and are ready to fully embrace disco. yet it’s interesting that this is actually an anti disco song if one listens carefully. the disco backlash was right around the corner.. the chorus is magical, and Michael’s vocals had never shown such character post puberty up until this point. though it sounds like a perfect match for the Jacksons, it was actually a cover by English singer mick Jackson. both versions were released around the same time, and there was somewhat of a dispute over it. needless to say the Jacksons prevailed artistically and commercially.

that’s what you get (for being polite)’ - the b side to my previous choice, self written by Michael and Randy. the happy facade that Michael tried to maintain in ‘blues away’ is starting to slip here. he uses an alter ego, but it’s obvious that he’s singing about himself 😢 he cries because he’s unhappy with his life and himself. he tries to please people but ends up being taken advantage of. he just wants love and acceptance, but feels he has to change who he is in order to gain that. this song will prove to be prophetic💔 it constantly shifts back and forth between a summer breeze, and troubled storms ahead, towards the fade out. perfectly demonstrating this unresolved conflict.

shake your body down (to the ground)’ - this review is for the single version that lasts around three minutes. like my above choice, this could also be a solo Michael track - at least vocally. traces of his early percussive beat-boxing can be heard here. written by Michael and Randy, it’s a steely and repetitive groove about convincing a lady onto the dance floor.

off the wall

don’t stop til you get enough’ - michael’s official rebirth as a solo artist. a bubbling, dramatic and futuristic production. he sings about the inspirational force of love that moves him. his falsetto soars to the heavens like never before. all the little squeals that would become his trademark are here. gregg phillinganes and brother Randy reappear as musical contributors. Quincy jones of course oversees it, but they’re all guided by michael’s vision. he alone wrote this. the chorus sounds similar to ‘shake your body’, however, this is somehow deeper.. again, I’m speaking of the single edit.

off the wall’ - one of my favourite title tracks. it’s the weekend and it’s time to party. yet unlike previous songs similar to this, this has a freaky and mildly reckless vibe to it. are the people that come to life at night to be feared? are the rest of us forced to join in the festivities whether we want to or not? the spooky intro is a predecessor to ‘thriller’. both of those songs were written by rod temperton. it has a steady straightforward beat despite the ‘madness’, while the verses represent the grind of the 9 to 5. the highlight for me is the infectious chorus with michael’s multilayered background vocals. his voice is more guttural overall, but his high tenor and falsetto also play off each other.

rock with you’ - sometimes simplicity is the key, and that’s certainly the case here. this is a smooth romantic groove, that somehow manages to be mature yet innocent at the same time. once again, written by rod temperton, and once again it’s Michael’s harmonies that shine here. ‘rock with you’ is timeless. love survives 💜

triumph

can you feel it’ - the unofficial title track of the album. a grandiose event complete with two choirs, blaring horns, and a constant marching beat. it would feel more at home at a fireworks 🎆 display. admittedly a continuation of gamble & huff’s message of universal peace and love, it manages to not be political while still referencing the realities of war, hunger and death. there’s a hopeful urgency from michael, who appears almost like a featured singer who grows more impassioned at each turn. brother Randy is his springboard to launch off of, and brother Jackie co wrote the song with him. it was an ambitious and promising standout, that remains a live staple to this day. again, I’m reviewing the shorter single edit.

everybody’ - one of the few joyful moments on this album that I wish was a single. there’s an understated jazz element that matches the post disco fusion. michael’s voice is unusually delicate - which seems to be the case for a portion of this album. the bottom is completely removed and he somehow sounds younger than before. this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, in fact it’s actually my preference. at least he isn’t drowned out by the production (‘give it up’ wouldn’t fare as well). this seems to be a meaningful celebration of new beginnings as opposed to the wild parties of ‘off the wall’. lessons have been learned from a painful past. this light dance number was co written by Michael, and the chorus is almost identical to ‘get on the floor’. ‘everybody’ is far superior in my opinion. it’s only its length that holds it back.

heartbreak hotel’ - who is the heartbroken here? Michael, or his partner? is this hotel a refuge to escape to, or a prison to be sentenced to? the trope of scheming, wicked women, makes it debut on the ‘triumph’ album. it’s so prevalent throughout that it’s practically the theme of it all. they tear apart his relationship, by turning his ‘baby’ against him. solely written by Michael, this seems to be the origins of both ‘billie Jean’ and ‘thriller’, that ended up being replaced by both. artistically and commercially. the brothers (Randy and Tito) play on the track, but none of them sing on it. it’s essentially a Michael Jackson song on a Jacksons album. much like the similarly spooky ‘your ways’. the ‘horror’ on both those songs are not played for laughs like they are on ‘thriller’ or ‘off the wall’. yet ‘heartbreak’ would sound out of place on either of those albums. this slow burning r&b groove maintains an elegance despite michael’s fears now being front and centre.

thriller

wanna be startin’ somethin’ - Michael overcomes the most absurd gossip and lies. though he does it with a sense of humour, his torment is very apparent. he uses his most powerful weapon; his voice, to nimbly ride the calypso/salsa type beat. his mid sermon transforms the playground taunts into encouraging cheers, by the time the frenetic chanting conclusion is reached. it’s cartoonish whilst still being edgy enough. it’s bright and upbeat whilst having much darker undertones. an interesting approach that is a true example of his genius. my favourite song of his.

*edit* I didn’t realise how late it was. I need to sleep 💤 I’ll be back another time with my final two choices from the ‘thriller’ album.

I love Off The Wall too - in some ways it reminds me of All Night Long by Lionel Richie. - After working all week it's time to have fun, dance and live a little carefree.

Off The Wall is also on of y favorite live performances. - Such happiness and great positive energy comes from the song.

thriller

wanna be startin’ somethin’ - Michael overcomes the most absurd gossip and lies. though he does it with a sense of humour, his torment is very apparent. he uses his most powerful weapon; his voice, to nimbly ride the calypso/salsa type beat. his mid sermon transforms the playground taunts into encouraging cheers, by the time the frenetic chanting conclusion is reached. it’s cartoonish whilst still being edgy enough. it’s bright and upbeat whilst having much darker undertones. an interesting approach that is a true example of his genius. my favourite song of his.

*edit* I didn’t realise how late it was. I need to sleep 💤 I’ll be back another time with my final two choices from the ‘thriller’ album.
Update? :)

You are wonderful at holding us all accountable for our promises. I say this with gratitude...seriously! :)

I also want an update, btw! 😂
Well, I don't wanna put any pressure on 83magic. An update would be lovely but no sweat. Not sure I want it seen as me holding peeps accountable. That wasn't my intention at all.

If I sound tetchy, apologies. Not coping very well with news of death of Thom Bell. We just lost Fred White only about 5 / 6 days ago and now I find out Thom Bell died just before Christmas. That's as well as Terry Hall dying just before Christmas.

Gah!

Anyway, that's all off-topic. Apologies again.

Well, I don't wanna put any pressure on 83magic. An update would be lovely but no sweat. Not sure I want it seen as me holding peeps accountable. That wasn't my intention at all.
Noooooo I meant it light heartedly and in a good way!!! Please don't think that. I promise I was just kidding around. I genuinely appreciate when you remind me of stuff because it makes me feel like someone cares about something I have to offer lol. I promise!

If I sound tetchy, apologies. Not coping very well with news of death of Thom Bell. We just lost Fred White only about 5 / 6 days ago and now I find out Thom Bell died just before Christmas. That's as well as Terry Hall dying just before Christmas.
I'm sorry to hear this 😞

Noooooo I meant it light heartedly and in a good way!!! Please don't think that. I promise I was just kidding around.
It's fine. Just me misreading stuff. We're good.

I genuinely appreciate when you remind me of stuff because it makes me feel like someone cares about something I have to offer lol. I promise!
Cool. :)

The reason I popped onto the thread in the first place was to see if I was finally ready to make my choices. I cannot do it!

I retired, defeated, lol. :D

Torture !

Yeah not the song, but the exercise of this thread is torture to my brain...
Edit: And I read "Motown", missed "post-"Motown", which made it worst!).

Last edited:
Show You The Way To Go
Dreamer
Good Times

Even Though You're Gone
Man Of War
Find Me A Girl

Things I Do For You
Push Me Away
That's What You Get For Being Polite

Off The Wall
I Can't Help It
Get On The Floor

Heartbreak Hotel
Can You Feel It
Time Waits For No One

Billie Jean
Human Nature
The Lady In My Life

Bad
Smooth Criminal
Man In The Mirror

Who Is It
Remember The Time
Keep The Faith

Stranger In Moscow
They Don't Care About Us
Earth Song

Blood On The Dancefloor

Break Of Dawn
Whatever Happens
Speechless

Hollywood Tonight
Best Of Joy
The Way You Love Me

A Place With No Name
Chicago (She Was Loving Me)
Xscape

Show You The Way To Go
Dreamer
Good Times

Even Though You're Gone
Man Of War
Find Me A Girl

Things I Do For You
Push Me Away
That's What You Get For Being Polite

Off The Wall
I Can't Help It
Get On The Floor

Heartbreak Hotel
Can You Feel It
Time Waits For No One

Billie Jean
Human Nature
The Lady In My Life

Bad
Smooth Criminal
Man In The Mirror

Who Is It
Remember The Time
Keep The Faith

Stranger In Moscow
They Don't Care About Us
Earth Song

Blood On The Dancefloor

Break Of Dawn
Whatever Happens
Speechless

Hollywood Tonight
Best Of Joy
The Way You Love Me

A Place With No Name
Chicago (She Was Loving Me)
Xscape
Awesome list. :)

Solo albums only.

Off the Wall (1979):
Rock with You
Don't Stop til You Get Enough
Off the Wall

Thriller (1982):
Billie Jean
Human Nature
Wanna Be Starting Something

Bad (1987): I don't count "Leave Me Alone" because it wasn't on the original album.
Man in the Mirror
Smooth Criminal
The Way You Make Me Feel

Dangerous (1991):
Who Is It
Give in to Me
Will You Be There

History (1995):
Stranger in Moscow
They Don't Care About Us
Earth Song

Invincible (2001):
Whatever Happens
Break of Dawn
Butterflies

Last edited:
Destiny: “All Night Dancin’,” “That’s What You Get (For Being Polite),” and “Things I Do for You.”

Off the Wall: “She’s Out of My Life,” “Workin’ Day and Night,” and “I Can’t Help It.”

Triumph: “Walk Right Now,” “Heartbreak Hotel,” and “Time Waits for No One.”

Thriller: “Thriller,” “Billie Jean,” and “Human Nature.”

Victory: “Torture,” “Wait,” and “Be Not Always.”

Bad: “The Way You Make Me Feel,” “Smooth Criminal,” and “Man in the Mirror.”

Dangerous: “Black or White,” “Will You Be There,” and “Jam.”

HIStory: “2 Bad,” “Tabloid Junkie,” and “Stranger in Moscow.”

Blood on the Dance Floor: “Ghosts,” “Is It Scary,” and “Blood on the Dance Floor.”

Invincible: “Unbreakable,” “Threatened,” and “You Rock My World.”

The Ultimate Collection: “Beautiful Girl,” “The Way You Love Me,” and “Fall Again.”

Michael: “Best of Joy,” “Behind the Mask,” and “Hollywood Tonight.”

Bad 25: “I’m So Blue,” “Al Capone,” and “Abortion Papers.”

XSCAPE: “A Place with No Name,” “Chicago,” and “Xscape (Original Version).”

Thriller 40: “Who Do You Know,” “Sunset Driver,” and “She’s Trouble.”

Didn’t include The Jacksons or Goin’ Places because I only really care for one or two songs on each.

thanks for the interest in my opinions 💜

I did promise to continue. the truth is, I find it extremely difficult to choose three (or two more) favourite songs from ‘thriller’. I actually have five in total. those songs are also my favourite songs of all time by any artist.

I tend to stress out over lists in general. I spent more time than I’m willing to admit compiling the perfect ‘thriller’ tour set list. in the end I gave up 😩😆

I wouldn’t want to break the rules of the thread, but I could do a summary of my five (four now) favourite songs from ‘thriller’ - that’s if @filmandmusic allows, and if members are interested.

thanks for the interest in my opinions 💜

I did promise to continue. the truth is, I find it extremely difficult to choose three (or two more) favourite songs from ‘thriller’. I actually have five in total. those songs are also my favourite songs of all time by any artist.
I can't do these lists. It's too difficult. Also, I have a habit of changing my mind, lol. Plus, I just can't choose my faves. SO difficult.

I tend to stress out over lists in general. I spent more time than I’m willing to admit compiling the perfect ‘thriller’ tour set list. in the end I gave up 😩😆
No, I can relate to this. Totally. I spend freakin' ages getting myself all in a tangle, get madly stressed out - which is ridiculous but it happens, lol - and then give up completely.

I wouldn’t want to break the rules of the thread,
This is the thing. I always want to break the rules of the thread but feel I shouldn't so give up instead.

but I could do a summary of my five (four now) favourite songs from ‘thriller’ - that’s if @filmandmusic allows, and if members are interested.
I'm interested. :D

f&m will be cool about this, I'm sure. He's a groovy guy! He doesn't usually run his threads like a sergeant major!

Back