Fave 3 songs of each album post Motown?

I'm going to take a stab at this awful, awful challenge now. I'll start with the Jackson's records.

The Jacksons: Good Times, Blues Away, Strength of One Man

Goin' Places: Even Though You're Gone, Do What You Wanna, Find Me A Girl

Destiny: Push Me Away, Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground), That's What You Get (For Being Polite)

 Triumph: Lovely One, Heartbreak Hotel, Time Waits for No One

Victory: Torture, Be Not Always, State of Shock

2300 Jackson Street: Nothin, 2300 Jackson Street, She.

Last edited:
I'm going to take a stab at this awful, awful challenge now. I'll start with the Jackson's records.

The Jacksons: Good Times, Blues Away, Strength of One Man

Goin' Places: Even Though You're Gone, Do What You Wanna, Find Me A Girl

Destiny: Push Me Away, Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground), That's What You Get (For Being Polite)

 Triumph: Lovely One, Heartbreak Hotel, Time Waits for No One

Victory: Torture, Be Not Always, State of Shock

2300 Jackson Street: Lol.
Off The Wall: Rock With You, I Can't Help It, It's the Falling in Love

Thriller: Wanna Be Startin' Somethin, Baby Be Mine, Billie Jean

BAD: Another Part of Me, Smooth Criminal, Leave Me Alone

Dangerous: Can't Let Her Get Away, Who Is It, Keep The Faith

HIStory: Stranger in Moscow, Money, History

Blood on the Dance Floor: Blood on the Dance Floor, Morphine, Superfly Sister

Invincible: Unbreakable, Invincible, Whatever Happens

Michael: (I Like) The Way You Love Me, Best of Joy, Behind The Mask

 Xscape: Chicago, Xscape, A Place With No Name (Original Version)

Man, what a terrible thing. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

@Mister_Jay_Tee
Regarding 2300 Jackson street, the song Maria is pretty good imo. Strong latin new jack swing song. I heard it first when I was young on a random Jacksons compilation I bought so I grew an affinity to it.

Update: @filmandmusic I've listened to the whole album and will have updated my proceeding by the time you read this most likely.

I give it a 2.5/5 overall. I didn't enjoy the song you mentioned at all, lol. But there was one song I genuinely found great, like 90s classic good, and it happened to be Randy's She. That song is hit material in every way actually, I can't believe this song is buried on the least popular album of a group that everyone ignored because of the most popular singer of all time.

It's really a bop though. Like Bobby Brown levels of quality. This song honestly gives some of Teddy's work on Dangerous competition/inspiration.

Title track is still nice.

The best thing to say is it's a few good songs that I wish other people had sang.

Last edited:
Update: @filmandmusic I've listened to the whole album and will have updated my proceeding by the time you read this most likely.

I give it a 2.5/5 overall. I didn't enjoy the song you mentioned at all, lol. But there was one song I genuinely found great, like 90s classic good, and it happened to be Randy's She. That song is hit material in every way actually, I can't believe this song is buried on the least popular album of a group that everyone ignored because of the most popular singer of all time.

It's really a bop though. Like Bobby Brown levels of quality. This song honestly gives some of Teddy's work on Dangerous competition/inspiration.

Title track is still nice.

The best thing to say is it's a few good songs that I wish other people had sang.
I’ll go and listen to “she” now because I only know a couple of tracks myself!
I’m not into NJS unless done by MJ!

Back