Favorite element of MJs music from each of his eras?

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
Mash up one element from each (Adult and/or Child) solo MJ album to create your dream work. From Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, and Invincible. But no Blood on the Dance Floor, sorry.

That can be one of several vocal, writing, production, lyrical, aspects from each. You can also choose the your preferred record length of the record, number of songs even. Producer and production values. And even music videos and tour.

Off The Wall, I'll take number of songs. Thriller I'll take the harmonies. Bad, just give me the whole demoes. I'll take Dangerous length, HIStory era vocals, with Invincible Era bridges in each song. What's your ideas?

Last edited:
Just give me Bad. Literally just Bad.

But let MJ have Dangerous album creative control so we can have 9 minute Bad (the song) because... why not?

I just love how MJ didn't seem to care about song length in Dangerous. Truth be told it was because CD had already become the standard but hey, details.

Combine one element from as many (Adult and/or Child) solo MJ album. Has to be from Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, and Invincible. But no Blood on the Dance Floor, sorry.
There’s a contradiction in here.

History for the lyrics, Off The Wall for the energy, Bad for the vocals, Thriller for the melodies, Dangerous for the variety and Invincible for.... Uh... The budget?

Back