Favorite quote

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort ... and in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

(Michael Jackson)

DyVdbWuWsAEhdt9.jpg

I love this... do you know where it is from?
Sadly I haven’t got a clue. @zinniabooklover might know?
Unfortunately not. I had a very brief phase of posting stuff from this MJ quotes twitter account but they never seem to say where the quotes are from so I stopped. Sometimes I can recognise the quote but not always. I'm happier when people give as much relevant info as poss. Loads of the quotes are from DtD and many are from interviews but I just wish they'd say that.

Brett Ratner: So list a few things that could be helpful to someone breaking into the music business.
MJ: Believe in yourself. Study the greats and become greater. And be a scientist. Dissect. Dissect.

MJ will be my new name. No more Michael Jackson.

'I want a whole new character, a whole new look. I should be a tottally [sic] different person.

People should never think of me as the kid who sang ABC, [or] I Want You Back.

I should be a new, incredible actor/singer/dancer that will shock the world. I will do no interviews. I will be magic.

I will be a perfectionist, a researcher, a trainer, a masterer [sic]. I will be better than every great actor roped into one.'

Back