Favourite 'arty' photos of Michael

iu

This one qualifies as 'arty' for me precisely bc it's so simple. It's just pure Michael.

@MacMandy90 - this one's for you. Bc we will always love ITC. ❤️

Prob an all time fave... I bought this more than once because it was obviolusly will you be there ....but the poster inside was super , really glossy , sooo beautiful presented. yeah had that twice lol ...twenty ... thousand times... . i do love when in the photoshoot , the subject - being M , in this case, can do something arty and expressive with their wrists / show their hands , The pose is everything, i might even find it arosuing, more than say ...blantant gold pants lol. sorry girls who love em , but yeah ...wrists the hands ... a certain pose.. its what i notice first ,always have -i

Having said all that , this i truly a calm piece of art and with what was going on at the time... the picture really drew that calmness. Helped me to be " closer" to him during his pain.
Whatzupwitu his stance there, and all that is going on , how they express that took me to places -Michael, not Edward lol no hate on Mr Murphy though lol - is the same concept to me. i'm weird sorry.

Last edited:
Back