Favourite 'arty' photos of Michael

Prob an all time fave... I bought this more than once because it was obviolusly will you be there ....but the poster inside was super , really glossy , sooo beautiful presented. yeah had that twice lol ...twenty ... thousand times... . i do love when in the photoshoot , the subject - being M , in this case, can do something arty and expressive with their wrists / show their hands , The pose is everything, i might even find it arosuing, more than say ...blantant gold pants lol. sorry girls who love em , but yeah ...wrists the hands ... a certain pose.. its what i notice first ,always have -i
Oh to be fair, Michael did have beautiful, big, strong hands... I find them very attractive too! There's a reason we have a Hands thread, after all. 😍 Like sure I do love the gold pants etc. but there are many other, more subtle/subdued things about Michael I find attractive. I could write a whole essay about it!!

Oh to be fair, Michael did have beautiful, big, strong hands... I find them very attractive too! There's a reason we have a Hands thread, after all. 😍 Like sure I do love the gold pants etc. but there are many other, more subtle/subdued things about Michael I find attractive. I could write a whole essay about it!!
Also his back, shoulders ,and the silhouette of him.

ikr zin its driving me nuts look at his little face looks, like a little doll, thats not to mention the outfit n how glorious that is. n how glorious the moment is, so glad they captured this.
It's his elegance that gets me in this one. The floating grace of his outstretched arm. His slender, sparkling, shimmering beauty. And that studio light behind him providing the subtle backlight on his hair.

Love it.

It's his elegance that gets me in this one. The floating grace of his outstretched arm. His slender, sparkling, shimmering beauty. And that studio light behind him providing the subtle backlight on his hair.

Love it.
Elegance , Grace, Sparkling! yes Oh god. THIS . ten thousand times. Gosh, cosign . such perfect words to describe M and this photo

Now this...this is just an absolute treasure :love::love::love::love:
they literally tweeted him and i had to snap and bring the beauty (& the moment - cos hes in the moment ) back to HOME base lol i shouldn't have done that really lol couldnt resist

Give In To Me video / Munich, Germany.

FpCCkbfXEAYt8mI

Last edited:
Back