Flo Anthony Returns to "The Michael Jackson Preservation Project"

I actually was one of the callers. I surprisingly got thru and I asked Flo about Mike's friendship with Diana Ross (whom friendship I adored so much) and what was he like as a person (I know very cliche). Not gonna lie, some of the stuff she said I find very hard to believe....

TBH, I never was that into Mike's relationships with women & sex life before but lately I have. I'm into celebrity gossip these days :tongue:

Flo seems like a cool person but yeah she does come off as a bit of gossip to me as well. Some stuff she should have kept private...
^^^ Thank you Cassiemollie . Yes its human nature to be curious becuase he was so very private about these things. I also wonder ? :blush: and I agree Flo seems nice ... but she doth speaketh tooo much :shutup: I dont want to come off sounding like a prude becuase Im not. I think MJ is the sexiest MAN to ever grace this planet. :wub: and I also enjoy celebrity gossip if its not harmful. But Ive always felt very protective when it come to Michael becuase he has been slandered and lied about so much.

Maybe Flo should take a look at some of the fan fiction stories, might give her some more idea's of 'exclusives'! :blink:

Everything. From her claims to being friends with MJ to Mj's relationship with Debbie Rowe. She is such an annoying wuss... Go away Flo Anthony... the '90's are over.

Agree! Incredible as she pretends to sell this, just now, she should be silent in regard to topics that involve to the children.

Back