Fly Girl

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Was Fly Girl song created by Michael Jackson? I just found the info that Will.I.am's song called "Fly Girl" actually was made in colloboration with Michael. But if that the truh, then i dont understand.... it sounds really different from Michael's style

Maybe Michael helped make the instrumentations, beat, and maybe the melody. I'm not sure it's just a guess but I definitely do some research about it!

I wonder if anything that was played was even anything they had worked on. Seems to me like Will just played some stuff so that they could do the interview lol.

I wonder if anything that was played was even anything they had worked on. Seems to me like Will just played some stuff so that they could do the interview lol.
I once tried reaching out to one of the engineers who oversaw the Ireland sessions, but he abruptly stopped responding. I’m very curious about what was done, the state it’s all in, etc. since Will has been notoriously inconsistent.

I once tried reaching out to one of the engineers who oversaw the Ireland sessions, but he abruptly stopped responding. I’m very curious about what was done, the state it’s all in, etc. since Will has been notoriously inconsistent.
does he live in ireland? i have relatives that are extremely close to westmeath so i could prob talk to them.

Maybe I'm reaching too far, I can't remember the source but will.i.am said something about the song The Future being like a "contemporary Off The Wall". On the Access Hollywood interview will.i.am plays a snippet of a song (not Fly Girl or that other song people insist it's Still The King) and says something like "living off the wall kind of strings"
What if the song Will played was The Future? 🤔

Last edited:
Maybe I'm reaching too far, I can't remember the source but will.i.am said something about the song The Future being like a "contemporary Off The Wall". On the Access Hollywood interview will.i.am plays a snippet of a song (not Fly Girl or that other song people insist it's Still The King) and says something like "living off the wall kind of strings"
What if the song Will played was The Future?
That's the only song played during the interview that hasn't been recorded and released by another artist, so I always thought the same as you.

Back