Pick your favorite video

• Dirty Diana

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Come Together

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Give In To Me

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
DD is more power! than sex! I want to watch it for the dance moves like this one
Oh, see I totally disagree on this. It is all power and all sex and I can't even finish this sentence without getting banned for life lol.

If I had not been 33 years old the first time I saw this video, I am 100% certain this moment would have been my sexual awakening lol

@filmandmusic you are forgiven for the bullying, this thread is turning out great! I have not been Michaeling for a while, this is just what I needed. :p
I'm still Michaeling on a constant daily basis, but I have so much less time for MJJC right now (which breaks my heart... I was tagged in photo threads a few days ago and haven't even been able to look yet!! can you imagine my devastation??) but this thread is a full on delight.

@filmandmusic knows how to give the ladies what they want

tumblr_mgz4056cEw1qcqc9mo1_500.gifv

oh, there is another gif where he is literally caressing the mic stand :love:, can't find it now, so frustrating o_O
After examining the DD again, I take back what I said, its all power AND sex!

oh, there is another gif where he is literally caressing the mic stand :love:
caressing, grinding his crotch into it, moaning while he sings... there are multiple performances of him doing some variation of these things and all of them equally murder me.

wtf was this man trying to do to us?!!

can't find it now, so frustrating o_O
I have this moment saved in a mini video clip (with the concert audio!) on my phone and I swear to God, when he sings while doing this, there is not a shred of dignity left inside of me.

After examining the DD again, I take back what I said, its all power AND sex!
YESSSS 😍

caressing, grinding his crotch into it, moaning while he sings... there are multiple performances of him doing some variation of these things and all of them equally murder me.

wtf was this man trying to do to us?!!
oh, to die and reborn as that mic stand is every woman's dream :love: !

I do love Dirty diana but I just have to vote come together because he made a quite a dull song
I actually love The Beatles version of Come Together! But I understand why some people don't. I feel like Michael did an amazing job with this cover because he made it a totally different song, with a completely different energy. That's what a good cover should be. It's an independent piece of art that stands on its own, while not detracting from the original. At least that's my view on it :)

into a something of our dreams
can't disagree with this 😍

PS: It's nice to see you back! I hope you had a great summer! You should check out your "heart melters" thread... I'd say it's one of the more popular photo threads on here now :)

PS: Do you think f&m is at all regretting what he started here?
oh f&m just loves watching us drool over Michael. Or maybe f&m is a woman, living vicariously (did I get that spelling right!) through us!

oh f&m just loves watching us drool over Michael.
Honestly, I so appreciate male fans who appreciate us going wild for Michael. I wish more male fans would. I don't think there is any fan base thirstier than Michael's lol.

Or maybe f&m is a woman
😂 😂 😂

living vicariously (did I get that spelling right!) through us!
I think he's a man living vicariously and I think that's even better 😉

I actually love The Beatles version of Come Together! But I understand why some people don't. I feel like Michael did an amazing job with this cover because he made it a totally different song, with a completely different energy. That's what a good cover should be. It's an independent piece of art that stands on its own, while not detracting from the original. At least that's my view on it :)
I need to see the Beatles version, I still don't understand the lyrics except this one - "Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see". Wonder if that's where Michael got the idea of covering his face with hat and hair :unsure:

I know right, all complaining about me not including GITM but what difference would it make? 🤔😜
Well, I haven't voted but I already know it doesn't matter, lol.

You see how much I know, I was convinced Give in to me was not in the league of the 2 other videos 🤓
Oh 0-4 for cum together.
Oh, f&m, you poor deluded creature! Not in the same league? Man, it's in a whole other universe.

I see Hiker has already posted the gif she made of the relevant moment. I was losing my mind over it and lamenting my crap gif making abilities (lack of, lol) and she stepped in and rescued the situation. As she so often does.

What moment am I talking about? That would be *this* precise moment. We had a whole conversation about it ...

giphy.gif

I need to see the Beatles version, I still don't understand the lyrics except this one - "Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see". Wonder if that's where Michael got the idea of covering his face with hat and hair :unsure:
I wouldn't worry about it. John Lennon wrote the lyrics and he's on record as describing them as 'gobbledygook'.

I wouldn't worry about it. John Lennon wrote the lyrics and he's on record as describing them as 'gobbledygook'.
I think I heard that somewhere! Though I'm not very knowledgable about The Beatles, in general. I always loved Come Together, but assumed the lyrics are sort of intentionally silly (with some underlying meaning, of course).

Back