Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Come Together

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Give In To Me

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
iu

@filmandmusic

You see those bolts of lightning in this gif? That's my mature and carefully considered comment on GITM video.

This was all very intentional, my goal is completed, I greatly enjoy the female eruption of passion and drool that has occurred in such a short amount of time.
You picked the right songs to have maximum effect ;) I think you are getting the hang of our passion for Michael.

That is bc you are a Special Forces Undercover Agent with Special Responsibility for the Galactic Alliance of Michael Appreciation.

I think I got that right, lol.
That is quite correct ma'am lol *salutes*

This was all very intentional, my goal is completed, I greatly enjoy the female eruption of passion and drool that has occurred in such a short amount of time.
Very well done indeed lol :ROFLMAO:👏👏👏

I'm still Michaeling on a constant daily basis, but I have so much less time for MJJC right now (which breaks my heart... I was tagged in photo threads a few days ago and haven't even been able to look yet!! can you imagine my devastation??) but this thread is a full on delight.

@filmandmusic knows how to give the ladies what they want
I was already wondering, where the heck is SW23 at?? She's missing way, waaaay too much!! (I EVEN TAGGED YOU IN A VERY SPECIAL THING THAT WAS VERY "YOU" AND I HOPE YOU READ IT WOMAN, OR ELSE!!!! 😡😜🤣)

I was already wondering, where the heck is SW23 at?? She's missing way, waaaay too much!!
God, I know. Isn't it terrible??? I am glad my absence is notable, though I am horrified that it is even a thing to begin with. But here's the thing that needs to be understood by all:

I am a weak woman. I am pathetic. Isn't it obvious? Just last week I WEPT over his sexiness. Peaking into the photo threads can derail an entire day for me. I seriously have problems lol. So in order to not neglect my actual life, I sometimes need to straight up avoid this gorgeous, monstrously sexy, yet gentle, beast of a man. Somehow I manage to check MJ Twitter and survive the photos on there (just barely) and I can still listen to him as often as humanly possible. But when I deep dive in those photo threads I drown lol.

(I EVEN TAGGED YOU IN A VERY SPECIAL THING THAT WAS VERY "YOU" AND I HOPE YOU READ IT WOMAN, OR ELSE!!!! 😡😜🤣)
I KNOW!!! Please don't be mad, but I have NOT read it yet. I wanted to wait until I knew I could reply. Maybe I will go look now... can I handle it?? I am afraid lol

God, I know. Isn't it terrible??? I am glad my absence is notable, though I am horrified that it is even a thing to begin with. But here's the thing that needs to be understood by all:

I am a weak woman. I am pathetic. Isn't it obvious? Just last week I WEPT over his sexiness. Peaking into the photo threads can derail an entire day for me. I seriously have problems lol. So in order to not neglect my actual life, I sometimes need to straight up avoid this gorgeous, monstrously sexy, yet gentle, beast of a man. Somehow I manage to check MJ Twitter and survive the photos on there (just barely) and I can still listen to him as often as humanly possible. But when I deep dive in those photo threads I drown lol.

I KNOW!!! Please don't be mad, but I have NOT read it yet. I wanted to wait until I knew I could reply. Maybe I will go look now... can I handle it?? I am afraid lol
Oh girrrrrlllll trust me I am well aware. 🤣 I also kind of agree on a personal level LOL I remember when I was new to Manhood and I actually had to take a break for a few days, because I was like "...uh. Oh goodness, I haven't done this in a while... oh dear, I hope I'm not acting hypocritical and going against my own standards... I don't wanna derail myself...!!" I've since composed myself a bit more and can handle it better, but since I'm so restrained IRL by choice, it took me a bit.

As for the thread tag, well it wasn't in Manhood so it could've been a lot worse I guess LOL but yeah it was nothing "dirty" at least. The only other thing I will say for now that it wasn't just about Michael this time (unbelievable, I know! 😂).

Oh girrrrrlllll trust me I am well aware. 🤣 I also kind of agree on a personal level LOL I remember when I was new to Manhood and I actually had to take a break for a few days, because I was like "...uh. Oh goodness, I haven't done this in a while... oh dear, I hope I'm not acting hypocritical and going against my own standards... I don't wanna derail myself...!!" I've since composed myself a bit more and can handle it better, but since I'm so restrained IRL by choice, it took me a bit.
LOL my problem is that this has basically been my daily battle since February, with absolutely no breaks. I got nothing of value done over my entire summer break because all I did was lose my mind about Michael for days, weeks, months on end. So now that I'm back in school I am pulling back (you know, so I don't get fired from neglecting my actual career lol) but it means that I don't have any strength built up to survive a photo of MJ. An hour of my life can be derailed by seeing ONE sexy gif of him lol. It's not an exaggeration. I'm truly unhinged lol.

As for the thread tag, well it wasn't in Manhood so it could've been a lot worse I guess LOL but yeah it was nothing "dirty" at least. The only other thing I will say for now that it wasn't just about Michael this time (unbelievable, I know! 😂).
I saw it!! And I replied :)

I had to bow out of reacting to the rest of the updates in that thread after looking at like 10 photos, though. I'm a weak woman, I am telling you. I should be studied.

LOL my problem is that this has basically been my daily battle since February, with absolutely no breaks. I got nothing of value done over my entire summer break because all I did was lose my mind about Michael for days, weeks, months on end. So now that I'm back in school I am pulling back (you know, so I don't get fired from neglecting my actual career lol) but it means that I don't have any strength built up to survive a photo of MJ. An hour of my life can be derailed by seeing ONE sexy gif of him lol. It's not an exaggeration. I'm truly unhinged lol.

I saw it!! And I replied :)

I had to bow out of reacting to the rest of the updates in that thread after looking at like 10 photos, though. I'm a weak woman, I am telling you. I should be studied.
Yeahhhh you're definitely quite a bit more intense than me LOL. :ROFLMAO: I do get distracted at work because of Michael (there I admit it LOL) but the thing is, I have concentration issues anyway and my boss is (thankfully) aware. So basically, if it's not Michael occupying my mind it's something else lol. As a result, my productivity hasn't actually changed all that much in comparison.

But yeah, in all seriousness, if it's actually hampering your productivity in a negative way then that's very understandable. I think I sometimes forget about stuff like that since I'm already distracted 99% of the time, Michael or no Michael. So for me it's just... Yeah. I need to remind myself of that sometimes, I don't want you to possibly lose your job and livelihood just because I tagged you in some dumb fangirl thread. 😭 So please take your time, those college kids need you probably more than we do in the grand scheme of things. 🤗 Though, it is always a delight to have you around, and I mean that. But work is also very important!!

Yeahhhh you're definitely quite a bit more intense than me LOL. :ROFLMAO:
LOL well....🤷‍♀️

I do get distracted at work because of Michael (there I admit it LOL) but the thing is, I have concentration issues anyway and my boss is (thankfully) aware. So basically, if it's not Michael occupying my mind it's something else lol. As a result, my productivity hasn't actually changed all that much in comparison.

But yeah, in all seriousness, if it's actually hampering your productivity in a negative way then that's very understandable. I think I sometimes forget about stuff like that since I'm already distracted 99% of the time, Michael or no Michael. So for me it's just... Yeah.
I actually understand this a lot. I am a very distracted, distractible person. I get overly excited constantly and hate schedules, responsibilities, routine. Everything is a struggle lol.

I need to remind myself of that sometimes, I don't want you to possibly lose your job and livelihood just because I tagged you in some dumb fangirl thread. 😭 So please take your time, those college kids need you probably more than we do in the grand scheme of things. 🤗 Though, it is always a delight to have you around, and I mean that. But work is also very important!!
OMG no lol. I am exaggerating. All is fine and well. Trust me. I just stay off the thread, or rather, specific threads when I need to really focus. At least that's my new coping mechanism haha. Tag me all you wish, just know I may take awhile to reply sometimes :)

What moment am I talking about? That would be *this* precise moment. We had a whole conversation about it ...

giphy.gif
Thank you for this very important gif!

Give In To Me is amazing, but I have to agree that it there is not enough Michael in it! I love his black outfit so much, so it's really a shame we don't see more of it!

Dirty Diana has one of the MOST important moments, and we should talk more about this:

ERttV-CXYAAqrEs.jpg

Thank you for this very important gif!
You're welcome although it was @Hiker who created it. I'm crap at gifs. Just putting that out there, lol.

Give In To Me is amazing, but I have to agree that it there is not enough Michael in it! I love his black outfit so much, so it's really a shame we don't see more of it!
I adore the video and yet it frustrates me more than any other. Those shots of the people. Why? Seriously, why? I know some people don't even want shots of the band. I am not one of those people. I love all the shots of the rest of the band. Seeing Michael surrounded by a rock band - that is very heaven to me. So I'm fine with that. But the shots of those blokes and the women. SO annoying.

Bad video director! Go and stand in the naughty corner, lol.

The way Michael moves in this video, oh my!

I adore the video and yet it frustrates me more than any other. Those shots of the people. Why? Seriously, why? I know some people don't even want shots of the band. I am not one of those people. I love all the shots of the rest of the band. Seeing Michael surrounded by a rock band - that is very heaven to me. So I'm fine with that. But the shots of those blokes and the women. SO annoying.
YES!! It's the shots of the actors...whatever that storyline was. Who cares?! Michael is on stage and he's brilliant and gorgeous and perfect!!! I feel the same way about the Who Is It video? Michael looks *to die for* in that video, but I don't watch it ever really. I love that he was doing such creative stuff with his short films, but I need endless Michael lol.

Also, @zinniabooklover I know I may be one of those people who you are saying do not really care about seeing the band, but just to clarify I actually do enjoy seeing the band. I just don't notice them most of the time lol. I am too transfixed on Michael. I would probably prefer if all footage containing Michael was just directly on him the entire time, because I cannot possibly consume enough of his beauty to ever be satiated lol. But that said, I LOVE him in his performance element. So shots of the band and him surrounded by the band do very much enhance it, even if to me they are more background. Like, in the Dirty Diana and Come Together videos it's a perfect balance for me of MJ with his band. I know that's still a different way of appreciating it than how it is for you, though. I just wanted to share :)

Dirty Diana has one of the MOST important moments, and we should talk more about this:

View attachment 1931
1000% this.

The first time I saw this video. You all... I can't even tell you how I screamed and gasped and forgot my dignity. In my emotional memory, I stood up and swiped everything off of my desk in a lustful frenzy, but in reality I just sat there, mouth agape, in total shock and awe before playing it again lol.

YES!! It's the shots of the actors...whatever that storyline was. Who cares?! Michael is on stage and he's brilliant and gorgeous and perfect!!! I feel the same way about the Who Is It video? Michael looks *to die for* in that video, but I don't watch it ever really. I love that he was doing such creative stuff with his short films, but I need endless Michael lol.
All of this.

Also, @zinniabooklover I know I may be one of those people who you are saying do not really care about seeing the band, but just to clarify I actually do enjoy seeing the band.
I think it was @Hiker, IIRC, who was fairly 'lukewarm', shall we say, about the shots of the band. And, you know, I get it. I really do. But you know me and my rock guys. Michael and a rock band. It doesn't get much better than that. Michael dressed all in black, surrounded by a sh#t hot rock band, moving like a man possessed, awesome song, just the whole vibe of the thing. I'm definitely in heaven.

I just don't notice them most of the time lol. I am too transfixed on Michael. I would probably prefer if all footage containing Michael was just directly on him the entire time, because I cannot possibly consume enough of his beauty to ever be satiated lol.
And I do understand that but my fave thing ever is seeing Michael surrounded by other people. Not fans, as it happens, and definitely not hangers-on. I mean, his colleagues. Dancers. Musicians. Studio techs. That sort of thing. His peers. I always wanna see him engaged with his peers. It's my fave thing.

But that said, I LOVE him in his performance element. So shots of the band and him surrounded by the band do very much enhance it, even if to me they are more background. Like, in the Dirty Diana and Come Together videos it's a perfect balance for me of MJ with his band. I know that's still a different way of appreciating it than how it is for you, though. I just wanted to share :)
BOTDF and GITM and CT are the perfect vids for me just bc of the way he's engaging with his peeps. SC and Bad and Beat It are also brilliant but he doesn't engage with the dancers in quite the same way bc the choreography is doing a different job, of course. Also, I apologise if I'm not making sense. I am distracted by endless thoughts of Michael's right elbow in Thriller / Threatened TII. It's one of my moments and it's plaguing me. In a good way.

The first time I saw this video. You all... I can't even tell you how I screamed and gasped and forgot my dignity. In my emotional memory, I stood up and swiped everything off of my desk in a lustful frenzy, but in reality I just sat there, mouth agape, in total shock and awe before playing it again lol.
Drama aside, this is a really good, helpful description of the way you can have two completely different reactions to Michael at any one time. The emotional one which instantly becomes a very real, tangible memory. And then the actual, real, physical reaction.

I like this. It's helpful. 🙂

I adore the video and yet it frustrates me more than any other.
This is a little bit offtopic, but! The most frustrating video will always be Liberian Girl. Not only does the video distract from one of his MOST BEAUTIFUL SONGS EVER! He also isn't really in the video. And the short time he appears in the video? HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT I'M JUST ANGRY AT THE WHOLE THING!

LOL! :ROFLMAO: Understandable. 🙏 It's still kinda insane we got to see stuff like this:

tumblr_023d24e2bc07aba6981397dec7a7e42f_6392c76c_500.gif

Like what the hell!

This is a little bit offtopic, but! The most frustrating video will always be Liberian Girl. Not only does the video distract from one of his MOST BEAUTIFUL SONGS EVER! He also isn't really in the video. And the short time he appears in the video? HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT I'M JUST ANGRY AT THE WHOLE THING!
In a way I don't mind so much as I'm not keen on the song. Sorry! It just doesn't reach me, that song. But, yeah, the vid is a wasted opportunity. Nice idea but not for a whole video. It just doesn't hold up and the frustration cancels out anything good that might be there. We get it. Michael knew every famous person on the planet. No-one else could get that many famous people in their pop video. Enough already! Just give us more Michael. Please!

In a way I don't mind so much as I'm not keen on the song. Sorry! It just doesn't reach me, that song. But, yeah, the vid is a wasted opportunity. Nice idea but not for a whole video. It just doesn't hold up and the frustration cancels out anything good that might be there. We get it. Michael knew every famous person on the planet. No-one else could get that many famous people in their pop video. Enough already! Just give us more Michael. Please!
Exactly!

Also, another point for GITM, it gave us this:

EVAYqUsUMAE0pYE.jpg

EaekyH8XQAEUqe5.jpg

LOL! :ROFLMAO: Understandable. 🙏 It's still kinda insane we got to see stuff like this:

View attachment 1932

Like what the hell!
yes really! body roll on toes! the power and control on that move is amazing!

Back