Forever, Michael 50th anniversary edition

Blues_Away2023

Proud Member
Looking forward to hopefully a new release of this masterpiece.

Any suggestions of what demos , unreleased tracks might be on it?

I'd love to see collaborations with Cardi B on the likes of We've got forever.

I think it is highly likely Motown will celebrate the album that failed to crack the top 100 albums chart in the US

How many more threads of these imaginary wishlist dreams?
Funny you should say that.....I'm preparing another pointless thread this time about the got to be there album anniversary edition.

I wonder what gems will be on that version šŸ˜€

I do think it's sad that Jackson 5 and Motown Michael's anniversaries have gone unnoticed. I wonder if things were planned prior to the pandemic and just never got picked up again.

We're Almost There is so under-appreciated, imho the best track on the album. It would have been nice to have a release with demos or unreleased tracks from those sessions, but we can forget such things with this Estate.

We're Almost There is so under-appreciated, imho the best track on the album. It would have been nice to have a release with demos or unreleased tracks from those sessions, but we can forget such things with this Estate.
The estate has no control over Motown recordings

It's the first solo album with his adult voice and has some classics like:
Just a Little Bit of You
One Day in Your Life - MJs 1st #1 in the UK Singles Charts

It is a good album.

But why aren't you all sick of rebuying the same albums again and again? Don't you feel insulted and abused at having 5 copies of Thriller?

It is a good album.

But why aren't you all sick of rebuying the same albums again and again? Don't you feel insulted and abused at having 5 copies of Thriller?
not me I only own one which is collecting dust in the streaming era

It is a good album.

I'd buy only the new tracks
I have Thriller twice, Dangerous twice, Invincible three times

Back