Forgettable Songs

Michael has a lot of songs that some times we fans forget about them. So here is a thread were those songs can get in the spotlight. Also this thread for the songs that need more recognition because most of them are really good!
So here's my list:
Heaven Can Wait
Cry
Just Good Friends
Another Part Of Me
Whatever Happens
Butterfiles
Speechless
Privacy
Invincible
Is It Scary
2 Bad
Keep the Faith
Can't Let Her Get Away
She Drives Me Wild
Liberian Girl
Speed Demon
Baby Be Mine
Workin' Day and Night
Tabloid Junkie
Jam
History
D.S.
Money
Morphine
Little Susie
Unbreakable
Heartbreaker

Ok, that is my list. What is yours? Enjoy Moonwalkers!
I agree with basically any pick...
BUT I wouldn't call Another Part Of Me forgotten as it was the introduction song for the BAD-Songs on the BAD-Tour (2nd leg)
Same goes with Working Day And Night and Jam... I think many people would still recognize these songs today!
You couldn't be more right about most Invincible songs and the BOTDF songs... like they are sooo good but people just don't seem to pick them up the way other songs are being picked up...
And let's talk about Girlfriend... a song so forgotten that it didn't even make the list of forgotten songs

Walk Right Now is another forgotten song. To me it sounds almost like Bad outtake, although it was released before Thriller.
Walk Right Now should've been on a solo album. I like its aggression and paranoia. It's like a mix of Billie Jean and Leave Me Alone.

Deep in the Night is also now in this pile. And Faces. A shame; they're great sketches.

Also, The Way You Make Me Feel does not get talked about much, or played nearly as much as you think it would be. It's like it gets a big push every once in a while though.

I think he put this song on all his tours
Before Invincible. More tours than not.
I disagree. It went on the Dangerous tour, for Pete’s sake.
That doesn't mean anything. So was I Just Can't Stop Loving You. So was D.S and Come Together. Plenty of forgotten songs performed live.

But the real reason I say it's forgotten, admittedly, is cause I just don't listen to off the wall much anymore, due to it sounding so awful on Spotify now thanks to the "remaster" they did.

Back