Forgotten movies of your childhood?

filmandmusic

Proud Member
I just recently and completely randomly thought about the film “the last dragon” from 1985. This movie was a staple in my childhood but seemingly completely forgotten in this day and age. When looking up the film I saw it was produced by Berry Gordy of all people. I had no idea he was in the movie busines!

Now I haven‘t seen it since I was a kid so I don’t know if it is still fun but judging from movie websites it still delivers entertainment. It is an action/comedy with some guy being inspired by Bruce Lee and that is basically all I remember but I watched the trailer and a lot of scenes looked very familiar. The villain and lead were instantly recognizable as well as the soundtrack with DeBarge etc. It is amazing how the brain remembers stuff I haven’t seen in perhaps almost 30 years!

Do you have films you loved during your childhood that are now as good as forgotten entirely?

I love the movie: “The Last Dagron” I have it on DVD I use to watch it all the time! I also miss movies like “Breaking”

I just recently and completely randomly thought about the film “the last dragon” from 1985. This movie was a staple in my childhood but seemingly completely forgotten in this day and age. When looking up the film I saw it was produced by Berry Gordy of all people. I had no idea he was in the movie busines!
He also produced Lady Sings The Blues (1972), a biopic of Billie Holliday. Diana Ross played Billie.

The Phantom (1996)
Phantompost.jpg

Back