Friedman: Almost no Jackson news are true (posted with permission from mods)

TMZ and Harvey Levine can go to hell. They are no more reliable with their "information" than their mother, FOX NEWS! TMZ is tabloid just like the rest of them. Truth is, sometimes, these tabs DO get some truth to report. But that "sometimes" is about 10% of the time. They feed us with sensationalized trash the remaining 90% of the time. So I don't see where any of them are better than others. They are all feeding out of the same cess poll.

We have heard so much trash about Michael ever since he died. And the common thread between all that we are hearing is that MICHAEL WAS A DRUG ADDICT. That is what they want the public to believe and that is what they will be writing in articles about Michael for years and years to come. Whether it is true or not! No matter what the LAPD finally says.

So I really don't care what they are saying now. What I want is to hear what the LAPD and Coroner OFFICIALLY SAYS TO THE PUBLIC. Then I will decide how much of that I want to believe.

Why should I believe the media just because they say Michael was a drug addict? What? Do I now have proof just because they said so? Cheryl Lee said Michael was fine. A host of friends who were in his world said they never seen him on drugs. What? Can we not believe them? We got to believe the media over people who really knew him just because the media says so? Jamie Lee Curtis admitted to having an addiction to pain killers too back in the day, but she hasn't spent the last years of her life being called a drug addict. Why should Michael be called a drug addict just because he admitted to having an addiction years ago? After all the trash that the media has thrown at Michael all these years, why should I not give Michael the benefit of a doubt?
Thank you.
I completely agree with you!
Thank you!

Wow. Sounds like the truth, almost everything is made up by the media.

The question why are they doing all of the misinfo?

What is the reason and purpose?

What is the Media(100% involved in this murder) covering up and whom are they protecting?

Honestly, from what I have seen CONSISTENTLY regarding this story, Roger, TMZ, and Randi Kayne (CNN) are the only reliable sources. Everyone else just tags along with the AP or whatever other new sources says.

Maybe now people won't be so quick to jump on the LAPD's throat. He's made a good point there that they never OFFICIALLY said anything to anybody.

That is what is so amazing about this whole thing. The LAPD hadn't even spoken officially about MJ's death yet, but the media has systematically and methodically BUILT their own story about what they insists happened to Michael. What gets me is they tell the story, then they through in a, "lets keep in mind that nothing has been confirmed yet". You don't know how many times I have heard Jane Velez, Nancy, Geraldo and others say this.

I have no doubt in my mind that when the Bratton gets back from his vacation and gives the ok to release the information, that information is going to be totally different from what we have been hearing since June 25th.

That is what is so amazing about this whole thing. The LAPD hadn't even spoken officially about MJ's death yet, but the media has systematically and methodically BUILT their own story about what they insists happened to Michael. What gets me is they tell the story, then they through in a, "lets keep in mind that nothing has been confirmed yet". You don't know how many times I have heard Jane Velez, Nancy, Geraldo and others say this.

I have no doubt in my mind that when the Bratton gets back from his vacation and gives the ok to release the information, that information is going to be totally different from what we have been hearing since June 25th.

Thats what I have been thinking too.....a curve ball is gonna be thrown into all this I bet! All we have had so far are unconfirmed reports from 'sources' LAPD has not said anything officially as of yet, hence the circus atmosphere that we've seen.

wow they never officially said shit about oj either b ut they still went and arrested his ass and THEN they went on the record.

how stupid would they be if they said, yea it's a manslaughter investigation? moronic, no doubt

the warrants speak for itself. prescribing to an addict, aiding an addict, and MANSLAUGHTER.

so it's not the media coming up w/ this addict shit, they got it straight out of teh damn warrants.

tmz is the most reliable at this point

roger is just mad. his source dried out when mj passed so he's relying on old employees

LAPD are gonna tell the judge whatever they need to tell him to get those search warrants. We saw that in MJs trial. Just because they are calling Michael an addict doesn't mean he is one. They could be referencing his past by calling him an addict for all we know. I think that Murray is being investigated for more than his involvement with Michael. I think think that in the process of investigating Michael's death, they found out a lot of stuff about Murray. Murray was in trouble long before he even met Michael.

almost no jackson news are true? who knows. theres such a fine line between entertainment and news and in a celebrity obsessed culture such as america the truth can often be very hard to find out because media is so entrenched there and theres so much cable and often theyre just quoting each other. the other day fox news quoted news of the world and the mirror as their source. my feeling is the cops probably know what is happening and what is truthful but that they are taking their time with the investigation because they know they have to get it right.

I believe the LAPD did not act right in the first place by sealing off MJ's rented mansion. Because of that allot of evidence were lost. Even some in the media is asking why did they take so Loooong to raid Murray's office.

I believed Murray took soooo Looong to call 911 because he was trying to hide evidence. He probaly knew that it would take a the diprivan a certain amount of time to get out MJ'S system so he waited it out. I do know I just hope he did not inject Michael with other drugs to make it look as if he OD.

Right about now I'm sad, stressed and confuse, there is really no bright side in this situation, OR maybe I can't see it now.

yeah i agree. the way i see it when you have a high profile death you should seal off the grounds so a complete and through investigation can take place. the fact they didnt means defence lawyers will be able to claim evidence found was tainted and that anybody could have planted it after the fact or removed same. likewise they stuffed up by not raiding the office and home the same day - i mean hello???? common sense! well i would have thought so anyways

LAPD are gonna tell the judge whatever they need to tell him to get those search warrants. We saw that in MJs trial. Just because they are calling Michael an addict doesn't mean he is one. They could be referencing his past by calling him an addict for all we know. I think that Murray is being investigated for more than his involvement with Michael. I think think that in the process of investigating Michael's death, they found out a lot of stuff about Murray. Murray was in trouble long before he even met Michael.
I completely agree with you Allthelovelyflowers.

Back