Geraldo

I watched. Raymone is telling it like it is. But FOX and Geraldo don't give a damn about Michael's children. They are obviously planning on exploiting these kids for months and months to come.

The only way these kids are gonna get any relief from FOX and other media outlets is to maintain their private lives and not become public figures. Cause if they do....if little Blanket decides that he wants to follow in his father's footsteps, he had better be very strong, cause they don't care about these kids at all. It is totally disgusting to me.

I want to know why he had someone from the National Enquire, Jesus!

They were saying that papers from the UK are reporting that a deal has been made with Debbie.

Well, I am officially cheering for Lou Ferrigno!

This dude just told Geraldo what I have been thinking all along. STRESS killed Michael!

Lou told Geraldo that Michael would work out with his little suit on...black jacket, pants, etc! :wild: But then there were times when he would take his jacket off and Lou would have him on the floor for exercises and he had a good view of his arms....he says there were no marks on his arms at all!

Then when Geraldo asked him what he thought happened, he said he doesn't believe anyone murdered Michael....he believes that Michael didn't have enough time to prepare for this long tour....in addition, the large debt he was in, Neverland and care for the children was just too much for him so his heart just gave out. That is what I believe happened and that is what Lou believes happened. Me and Lou will have to wait til the Tox reports come out.

I truly believe that Michael didn't want to extend this tour to 50 dates. I believe that AEG saw dollars signs and having no regard for Michael, added all those dates on their own without care for Michael. I believe they put too much on him after being out all those years. Remember, Phillips was ready to keep Michael out there for 2 years! He talking about how many people they had in the database who didn't get tickets and it was millions. My 49 years old cousin was under pressure from his job and trying to provide for his family. 6 months ago, he died in his sleep. He appeared to be healthy and well just days before that. It was a total shock to my family. This could very well have happened to Michael.

If Michael died of a drug overdose, I am prepared to accept that. But we have only gotten this from the media and we owe it to Michael to wait and see what the tox report says. The media will never wait.

Last edited:
I want to know why he had someone from the National Enquire, Jesus!

that is what i said....everyone knows its a rag mag....the chic couldnt even look straight at the camera, as though she was making it up as she went along, she kept look away and down first signs of a lair.

Raymone just said that Michael was very protective of his children and that if he were alive and heard the things Dr. Arnold Klein has said about his children, he would sue him immediately.

They just showed how fast Diprivan can put you to sleep and all i have to say is wow!

That woman from the NE was lying her ass off. She couldn't even get her self straight. She already contradicted the NE because she said the they have found someone else who is the father of P and P, yet the NE has already reported that Klein is the father.

These tabloids are stupid.

It really is fast. You are out in less than 10 seconds.

These people lie so much. I've said it before they start forgetting their original lies, and tell lies on those lies.lol.

I mean TMZ cracked me up when they said Deb isn't the mother of P&P. That one took the cake and candles.lol.

Gosh, don't they know when to quit??? I mean all along they fake concern for the children.

This dude just told Geraldo what I have been thinking all along. STRESS killed Michael!

Lou told Geraldo that Michael would work out with his little suit on...black jacket, pants, etc! :wild: But then there were times when he would take his jacket off and Lou would have him on the floor for exercises and he had a good view of his arms....he says there were no marks on his arms at all!

Then when Geraldo asked him what he though happened, he said he doesn't believe anyone murdered Michael....he believes that Michael didn't have enough time to prepare for this long tour....in addition, the large debt he was in, Neverland and care for the children was just too much for him so his heart just gave out. That is what I believe happened and that is what Lou believes happened. Me and Lou will have to wait til the Tox reports come out.

I truly believe that Michael didn't want to extend this tour to 50 dates. I believe that AEG saw dollars signs and having no regard for Michael, added all those dates on their own without care for Michael. I believe they put too much on him after being out all those years. My 49 years old cousin was under pressure from his job and trying to provide for his family. 6 months ago, he died in his sleep. He appeared to be healthy and well just days before that. It was a total shock to my family. This could very well have happened to Michael.

If Michael died of a drug overdose, I am prepared to accept that. But we have only gotten this from the media and we owe it to Michael to wait and see what the tox report says. The media will never wait.

I agree with most of your post, if Michael died from overdose ok I can except it also. If it comes out that there was foul play. I have a problem with that. I do believe that the doctor did say he didnt die from natural causes the day he did the autopsy. That would rule out heart attack from stress? correct? I am with you I am patiently waitng for the tox report. although I must say not to patiently.

They just showed how fast Diprivan can put you to sleep and all i have to say is wow!

I have had a few surgery's on my stomach and every time they do use deprovan and I agree you are asleep in seconds. and have a hard time waking up. I always have to go home and fall asleep for a while

Then when Geraldo asked him what he thought happened, he said he doesn't believe anyone murdered Michael....he believes that Michael didn't have enough time to prepare for this long tour....in addition, the large debt he was in, Neverland and care for the children was just too much for him so his heart just gave out. That is what I believe happened and that is what Lou believes happened. Me and Lou will have to wait til the Tox reports come out.

I truly believe that Michael didn't want to extend this tour to 50 dates. I believe that AEG saw dollars signs and having no regard for Michael, added all those dates on their own without care for Michael. I believe they put too much on him after being out all those years. Remember, Phillips was ready to keep Michael out there for 2 years! He talking about how many people they had in the database who didn't get tickets and it was millions. My 49 years old cousin was under pressure from his job and trying to provide for his family. 6 months ago, he died in his sleep. He appeared to be healthy and well just days before that. It was a total shock to my family. This could very well have happened to Michael.

I've been thinking that lupus played a big part in Mike's death. Lupus sufferers don't have a long life span. The stress may have contributed some; but for the most part I'm thinking lupus played a bigger part. But like you said, we should wait on the toxicology report. And, I believe, according to Dileo, Mike wasn't feeling well the night before he died...so who knows really.

Raymone just said that Michael was very protective of his children and that if he were alive and heard the things Dr. Arnold Klein has said about his children, he would sue him immediately.
That doctor did a whole program with Larry King. Isn't he giving away confidential information? Isn't Mike's medical history supposed to be private? He waits until Mike dies to go on national TV and talk about Mike, his kids and Debbie. The Jacksons should sue his behind. Mike truly couldn't trust anyone. Vultures . . . the lot of 'em.

i I do believe that the doctor did say he didnt die from natural causes the day he did the autopsy. That would rule out heart attack from stress? correct?

What doctor are you talking about? I didn't hear any doctor say this. And how can any doctor say this if when the tox reports haven't even come back yet?

I've been thinking that lupus played a big part in Mike's death. Lupus sufferers don't have a long life span. The stress may have contributed some; but for the most part I'm thinking lupus played a bigger part. But like you said, we should wait on the toxicology report. And, I believe, according to Dileo, Mike wasn't feeling well the night before he died...so who knows really.

You are right because if you read up on Lupus you will find that a common problem for these people is difficulty breathing. Sometimes, they stop breathing all together because of some lining around the lungs. Google it and you will see what I am talking about.

Do u mean "national enquier"? (sorry if the spelling is wrong)

Yes. I should have said NI.

That doctor did a whole program with Larry King. Isn't he giving away confidential information? Isn't Mike's medical history supposed to be private? He waits until Mike dies to go on national TV and talk about Mike, his kids and Debbie. .

Yeh it doesnt surprise me that he did that. I knew right from the moment i heard of mike's passing, i knew this was gonna happen!

Ppl coming out of the woodworks saything all kinds of of b**** bout mike.
It never stopped when mike was alive and it never will even in mike's death.
It will get worse & worse now that hes gone. :( :angry:

What people need to realize is the LAPD is not requesting doctors records for the specific reason of nailing doctors. They are talking to doctors and getting medical records because they are finding out that a lot of that medication they found was actually legitimately prescribed and that Michael had sicknesses that the public did not know about. They have to find out about all these drugs so that they can RULE OUT doctor malpractice and/or doctor shopping. They have to do this because Michael was a fairly young man who was very physical days before and didn't appear to have any problems.

What is funny about this is this....when people have a sudden heart attack, they are usually fine the days before. In other words, they never show any signs of something being wrong with them. If a heart attack was something that we could predict, then doctors would be able to take proactive steps to save people's lives. My cousin died in his sleep just like Michael. He never woke up for work the next morning. He was just laying there as if he was sleep and his wife didn't even know he was dead. She though he oversleep. He was 49 years old.

klien. the dude mj was seeing every damn day in june and july where we got all those pics of him comning out of a med clinic....ugh he was mj's dr for 25 yrs and no loyalty whatsoever

well he's on the lapd's list

What doctor are you talking about? I didn't hear any doctor say this. And how can any doctor say this if when the tox reports haven't even come back yet?

You are right because if you read up on Lupus you will find that a common problem for these people is difficulty breathing. Sometimes, they stop breathing all together because of some lining around the lungs. Google it and you will see what I am talking about.

Yes. I should have said NI.

The coroner came out when he was finished with the autopsy and said that there were no signs of foul play on the outside of Mr Jackson body and that initial tests were inconclusive. This tells us that Michael did not die from natural causes. We would of had a cause of death right away.

Yes, Thankyou...I've been trying to get this out. The Media only metioned that Michael had lupus only once. CNN. And after that, they 4got about it and they say that he took 50+ pills a day and 10000 in 6 month. Now if thats Not a lie, I don't konw what is. He took pills for his Lupus and maybe vitiligo and other back problems he had. But to say 10000 Pills? What are they trying to do to a dead man, wasnt it enough that they rediculed him when he was alive, now they have to do it when he's passed? They dont have a heart at all. They dont even care and never think what the family especially the children might feel. all they want is to get more viewers. I just HATE what They're doing right now. They should STOP speculating and wait til' the report comes out.

I'm finding it hard to believe the people that come out and say things about Michael. No one knows who really was close to Michael. Nobody knows What the H*LL was going on right now.

We're getting Positive comments from "Leu, Miko,Raymone, Grace, and The AEG ppl"

We're getting Negative comments from "The doctors, Chef, Bodyguards, Finance manager, and Uri"

Now tell me, Who the hake are we supposed to believe???? I've just have had enough of this. :ranting

The coroner came out when he was finished with the autopsy and said that there were no signs of foul play on the outside of Mr Jackson body and that initial tests were inconclusive. This tells us that Michael did not die from natural causes. We would of had a cause of death right away.

Ok.....The MANNER OF DEATH was massive heart failure or attack. The reason the coroner is saying inconclusive and leaving the CAUSE OF DEATH open is because the tox reports can show that the manner of death was caused by drug overdose or some other sickness. And the only reason why the coroner says there was no fowl play is because he didn't see anything physical that could have killed Michael like strangulation or gunshot or nothing like that. But in all actuality, if they find that Michael was given Diprivan, some doctor is gonna get arrested because this is illegal to do. Also, the fowl play can come back into play if it is discovered that someone gave him an illegal or legal drug for the sole purpose of murdering him. There are so many different scenarios here....which is why what the media is saying right now is just wasteful talk. The tox report is gonna tell the whole story.

Yes, Thankyou...I've been trying to get this out. The Media only metioned that Michael had lupus only once. CNN. And after that, they 4got about it and they say that he took 50+ pills a day and 10000 in 6 month. Now if thats Not a lie, I don't konw what is. He took pills for his Lupus and maybe vitiligo and other back problems he had. But to say 10000 Pills? What are they trying to do to a dead man, wasnt it enough that they rediculed him when he was alive, now they have to do it when he's passed? They dont have a heart at all. They dont even care and never think what the family especially the children might feel. all they want is to get more viewers. I just HATE what They're doing right now. They should STOP speculating and wait til' the report comes out.

I'm finding it hard to believe the people that come out and say things about Michael. No one knows who really was close to Michael. Nobody knows What the H*LL was going on right now.

We're getting Positive comments from "Leu, Miko,Raymone, Grace, and The AEG ppl"

We're getting Negative comments from "The doctors, Chef, Bodyguards, Finance manager, and Uri"

Now tell me, Who the hake are we supposed to believe???? I've just have had enough of this. :ranting

I believe noone until I hear some toxic report results. and then we will know the truth I belive they are just trashing Michael still in the media and all the rest are looking for their 15 minutes of fame....we shall see shortly

the issue is, he died from a massive complete cardiac arrest. if he wasn't being seen for heart problems, then it's an issue and something precipitated this cardiact arrest. soemthing caused it and that's wha tthey're trying to find out

Ok.....The MANNER OF DEATH was massive heart failure or attack. The reason the coroner is saying inclusive and leaving the CAUSE OF DEATH open is because the tox reports can show that the manner of death was caused by drug overdose or some other sickness. And the only reason why the coroner says there was no fowl play is because he didn't see anything physical that could have killed Michael like strangulation or gunshot or nothing like that. But in all actuality, if they find that Michael was given Diprivan, some doctor is gonna get arrested because this is illegal to do. Also, the fowl play can come back into play if it is discovered that someone gave him an illegal or legal drug for the sole purpose of murdering him. There are so many different scenarios here....which is why what the media is saying right now is just wasteful talk. The tox report is gonna tell the whole story.

thanks for clearing that up also, I also fully believe that Michael was given a lethal dose of something I believe it was deprivan, when I think about this which is every minute of every day I get so made my eyes are blinded. we will have to wait and see

You don't have to have heart problems to have a heart attack, Soso. People have heart attacks all the time and never had a problem before. Heart attacks take most people by surprise.

There are two things that I see that could have cause this heart attack...

STRESS

LUPUS COMPLICATIONS

Why are they bringing up his children again, can't they just let it be? Let these innocent children grieve in peace. I pray that the Jacksons raise them out of the spotlight. Because this is ridiculous.

Back