Glenda Tapes are real?

Sadly, the tapes are real.

What a lovely 'friend' she was, taping their private conversations in the first place. :doh:

Sadly, the tapes are real.

What a lovely 'friend' she was, taping their private conversations in the first place. :doh:

They were recorded by her husband Sam, unbeknownst to her at the time. In the one available convo between Sam and Michael, you can actually sense the animosity in Sam's tone, which adds to the notion that he was jealous of the friendship between Michael and his wife.

Who actually sold the tapes in 2005 is another question. If Sam recorded them, I presume he was in possession of the tapes, and it may well have been his doing alone.

They were recorded by her husband Sam, unbeknownst to her at the time. In the one available convo between Sam and Michael, you can actually sense the animosity in Sam's tone, which adds to the notion that he was jealous of the friendship between Michael and his wife.

Who actually sold the tapes in 2005 is another question. If Sam recorded them, I presume he was in possession of the tapes, and it may well have been his doing alone.
I did not know that. So there's a tape of this "Sam" person speaking to Michael as well?

link works fine for me :? Not too openly or outwardly, but you get that feeling, particularly with some of the stuff he says to Michael.

It's true, Glenda's husband suspected them of having an affair so recorded them.
Her son, Damien, had actually sold them. Before the 2005 trial, Damien partook in a very pro-prosecution documentary called "Michael Jackson's Boys" where he talked about the family's time with Michael and played the tapes. Note he didn't say anything incriminating about Michael, in fact he just confirmed that Michael had more of an interest in his mother than he did with Damien or his siblings, but of course the documentary tried to portray it the other way.

There was a video on youtube with Damien's portion of the documentary but it seems to have been removed.

However, the Rhythm of the Tide website has a transcript:

Damion: He adopted my family.

We opened up our family to him and he was kind of another member of the family. He got to experience what a family atmosphere was about. And I think that that isn’t something that he ever had himself.

Narrator: One of the most famous men in the world was now regularly driving out to Orange County to stay in Damion’s spare room.

Narrator: The Michael Jackson show got even more demanding, when the star began calling Damion’s mother day and night, to off load about his traumatic childhood.

Damion: He needed someone to confide in.

My dad would be waiting for my mom in bed, for her to to come to bed, and she would never come. She would be speaking to him in depth on the phone, late hours in the night.

Narrator: When Michael started calling three or four times a day, Damion’s father because suspicious and started to tape his telephone conversations.

It was extraordinary and flattering that a star like Michael would choose an ordinary family to confide his secrets to. But then Jackson suddenly stopped ringing.

Damion: And so we just waited on the phone call and it just never came. It was difficult to accept that.

Narrator: One minute Damion and his family were Michael’s best friends, the next they were sidelined.

Here's a link to the website: http://rhythmofthetide.com/tag/glenda-tapes-2/

Radar online, Helperin author of unmasked said Conard Murray has ove 160 recordings of Michael. the recording we heard in the court room is just the tip of the iceberg.

Helperin is a liar and one of the most hated in the Mj community. he yuse to have a website that spewed hate on MJ before he died. And he never met MJ like he stated. Dr Murray has no such tapes. Please dont use Halperin and a reference for anything truthful concerning Michael. He is dispicable.

I hope you are right.

Qbee IS right! Halperin is a pathological liar and it can be proven, but I'm not gonna waste time here going through his lies. I don't even know why he was brought up here. He has nothing to do with the Glenda tapes.

The thing that strikes me about the Glenda tapes is how she doesn't actually appear to be really listening to what he's saying. You know what I mean? Like 'really' listening and thinking about things? Either that, or she's not too bright, I don't know. He says some really interesting stuff, and her responses are...Well, to be honest I feel awful for even listening/reading. It's such an invasion of his privacy.

It is a bit weird to listen to on something private like this, but I'm a weird guy, so whatever :D

Apparently Michael likes wine coolers, gets annoyed by family asking for money, and feels uncomfortable with band members outside of work.

But the calls weren't him revealing any deep dark secrets to her, so it's not too bad on his part.

Back