Good "Michael" books

^Thanks morinen, if you've time that wd be interesting, it was appreciated.

I read on lsa that weisner had commented recently on that french fan's claims, joanna someone, that she had a bit of a thing with mj. Yet i don't know if he's ever really given an account of that time feb/march 03 with the arvizos, he was prevented from testifying in 05 by sneddon so i was interested in hearing his memories of that time. Why he makes such a fuss about a petty issue as to whether mj had fling or not with a blonde, yet he doesn't seem to draw attention as to what actually went down with the arvizos is really annoying to me. Maybe he addresses it in his book, idk.

http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...manager-538931

When he saw her in Secret Story, Dieter Wiesner had a rude awakening: "It is unbearable to see her tell these lies, he balance. It is at this stage of disease. "According to her, she pretty much invented. The former manager of MJ remembers Joanna: in the early 2000s, she was part of a group of fans who followed the star wherever he goes: "They were even offered some room, remembers the manager . But Joanna soon became a problem. We talked with Michael. "According to him, the young woman was a problem because it could cause them a lot of trouble," She was traveling alone, with no money, did not know where to sleep, she was very young, he says. Once in Miami, she was in front of the hotel at night. Only! If befall him, it is on the star it falls. It made ??headlines. That's why we took care of her. "

Dieter Wiesner acknowledges, Joanna was often with them. But she never had a love affair with Michael Jackson: he had even to listen, afraid of her: "There were a lot of fans who followed us, but more discreetly. It was almost a stalker. At first he liked to see her. He always respected his fans. But she was so pervasive ... "The young woman was particularly pressured the singer repeatedly to meet him:" She threatened to commit suicide Michael in letters unless he accepted the view, "says his ex manager, who had to take the security service measures: "I ??can assure you that she never left alone with Michael, if only for a second. "And believe Mike Wig, former security chief of MJ, this rule has been met:" Michael was pretty Joanna, said she had an angel face, he entrusts the Morning. From what I saw, but I was not with Michael 24/24, she has never spent a single minute with him. "

However, Joanna assured, she has spent time alone with Michael Jackson: "In March 2003, I spent three days at Neverland with Michael, she swears LeMatin.ch. Other times, there were, it is true, some fans with me. But this time, there was only us. We kissed several times. We watched movies in bed, makes the quad. Michael was very cuddly. "A story that, according to Dieter Wiesner, is nonsense:" Frankly, if it had been the darling of Michael in 2003 when he was accused of sexually abusing a boy, do not you think we would have done everything to be seen doing it? Michael did not say anything because there was never anything between them, write it well, "he storm. But as she confides in Morning, Joanna seems determined to tell all, with a wealth of detail, initiating the writing of a book. "If she talks about the romance that exists only in his head in a book, then I'm sure the family will file a complaint," says the former manager of Michael Jackson. Unless it is classified as "novel."

Why such care over some blonde, if they allowed some grifter family to lie about having access to mj 24/7 over that period after the bashir interview. It seems to me weisner and the other german manager just grossly mismanged that period of time for mj.

I apologize if this has been posted, but I know there's 3(?) versions of Visionary by Adrian Grant. I know they're all basically the same book only updated throughout the years, but my question is, which edition was the one that Michael recommended? Because after all these years, I have still managed to have only read Moonwalk and Dancing the Dream, and I'm all for reading an MJ book as long s it was actually vouched for by him. I know the updated versions are still bursting with positivity from what I've heard, but you know ... Would I be searching for the 95 or the 97 version?

Is Michael Jackson The Maestro by Chris Cadman any good/worth getting? Someone gave him a 4 star review on amazon with useful info and sensible remarks and then a Mr. Chris Cadman made a comment to the effect of "Excuse me?!!" because the user noticed the somewhat confusing layout, the quality of the pictures and too much info on Jackson family members.

Maestro is a good reference book, like an encyclopedia. But it's not something you will read from beginning to end.

Back