Great Britain

MJBrazil21

Proud Member
Why do all Michael Jackson Fan Events in the UK always only take place in London? What about other cities like Liverpool, Manchester, Oxford, York, Cambridge, or even Edinburgh or Cardiff?

Agree with all except Oxford, Cambridge and Cardiff. If anywhere other than London, somewhere more northern would be ideal, especially Edinburgh

They always have. i suppose because London is central to most people.

They always have. i suppose because London is central to most people.
Michael Jackson has a large fan base throughout the United Kingdom, so for fans who live in other cities it is difficult for them to go to London, everything happens there, so events could be held in other cities, a vigil, large public meetings

Michael Jackson has a large fan base throughout the United Kingdom, so for fans who live in other cities it is difficult for them to go to London, everything happens there, so events could be held in other cities, a vigil, large public meetings
Hopefully this could happen :)

Really depends on the city I guess, London is obviously the capital and most MJ related events do take place there. More chance that an event is well attended.

In my local city, Navi was supposed to do a show recently with Jennifer Batten and the venue sold about 30 tickets , no kidding. It was obviously cancelled but that just shows ya.

Back