Guardian of Michael Jackson's Kids -- Back Off Stupid Cousin!

Bubs

Proud Member
Guardian of Michael Jackson's Kids -- Back Off Stupid Cousin!

TJ Jackson -- the guardian of Michael Jackson's 3 kids -- is not in the XMAS spirit when it comes to a cousin who is trying to yank guardianship away from him ... we've learned TJ has gone to court asking a judge to blow this dude out of the water.

Anthony Jackson II filed legal docs asking a judge to appoint him guardian, but TJ says he never explains why. The petition sounds like BS, but what's interesting is TJ revealing a little bit about his role. He says both he and Katherine are doing a great job as co-guardians. :bugeyed

TJ says Paris, Blanket and Prince all like the way it is.

TJ makes no mention of Paris Jackson's attempted suicide earlier this year.

Source TMZ

Note while this comes from TMZ, the story is true. Anthony J went to court asking removal of guardians.

More info Anthony's guardianship here:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...s-case/page4?p=3940860&viewfull=1#post3940860

I believe the courts should stick with Michael Jackson's original will. Michael Jackson's Will recommends only two people for guardians of his children: Katherine Jackson and Diana Ross.

Otherwise when Prince turns 18 years old, he should ask the courts to make him the legal guardian for his younger siblings:
Paris and Blanket.

Last edited:
He says both he and Katherine are doing a great job as co-guardians. :bugeyed

Joke! :hysterical: This family.....
angfw5.gif
*big sigh*

Anthony is a very weird character, to say the least. ("and thats all I have to say about that" with my best Forest Gump impression) I'm sure the kids want nothing to do with him. He is not even involved in their lives. Everyone want's a piece of the pie however they can get it. His petition is ridiculous.

Poor Anthony. He pops up now and then, usually with his mother. The last time we heard from them, it seems Michael left them a painting that was worth millions or some such story. Anyway, the kids seem to like the guardians they have. Is it that he wants Katherine & TJ removed or only TJ?

Back